Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the 30s Diane. They are supposed to be better than the 20s.

I will be 32 in a few months.

Hi everyone else.

That's what I was thinking Lesley! Di, you better watch it there woman or else the chicks that really are old on here might gang up on you. LOL
Hi Gem and Loren. The time difference is crazy isn't it? It's about 6:30 pm here and I am dreading the going back to work tomorrow after these 3 days off.
Jo, I am not much of a believer in that kind of stuff either. I just always said I was going to go see one just to see what they come up with. LOL

That's what I was thinking Lesley! Di, you better watch it there woman or else the chicks that really are old on here might gang up on you. LOL
Hi Gem and Loren. The time difference is crazy isn't it? It's about 6:30 pm here and I am dreading the going back to work tomorrow after these 3 days off.
Jo, I am not much of a believer in that kind of stuff either. I just always said I was going to go see one just to see what they come up with. LOL

ME TOO! Dreading the work stuff! The reading only cost aroudn $8 so I figured wth. LOL!

helooo shan!!! u ok?

wel ok then i take it it is ur bday haha i was convinced it was the 2nd of june tho :S dnt no y.

Happy Birthday My Lovely best buddie from Bonny Scotland :D hope you have a lvly day huni bun!!!and have a nice drink!!! and lots of licky kisses, jumps and hugs From Mia :flow: :shipw: :drunk: :wine: :mamafy: :cake: xxxxxxxxxxx love uuuuu xxxxxxxxxxxx

ino!!!it confuses me i forget some of u ladies live in america haha, the only person i live close to like literaly a bus or train ride away is gem!!! :) xxxxxxx

with me being in a gd mood ive just sat down and decided to write everything thats in my head and omg the pen wouldnt stop before i new it i'd written 2 pages!!!!haha its helped tho!!ive always thought wa eva wen ppl tel u to do that b4 bed.xxxxx

plus i dnt no what is with the cow on ur bday msg Di i seen it on the advanced thing smileys and lyked him so he was used haha xxxxxxxxxx

nope, 1st of june loza! Was due on the 14th but was kinda keen to get here, if id just held on i cuda been '20 something' for an extra 2wks! Lol! Aww thanks lesley :flower: and its lovely to have another luvly 4c on board! :hugs: hey kellie, went to see my horse 2day, havent been in a couple of weeks and another girl at the stables has been looking after him! He is spoiled! Didnt even acknowledge me, the fat donkey! Hes getin sold! Haha, kidin of course! Loren :kiss: ooh lala. X

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fat donkey!!!i had to reread i thort u calld the girl a fat donkey hahahahaha.xxxxxxx :hugs: xxxxxxxx

gdgdgdgd am fine thanx chick, shud really go to bed but am not tired!!!hate that xxx watched that hot tub time machine lastnyt hahahaha funi!!!xxxxx

ooooh DI uno wen i was telling u about my cousin louisa!!she was at the party yday!!o jesus christ is all i can say lol xxxxxx

haha loren! Moo. Thanks babe! Thank u 2 shan :hugs: hmmn 30 is old when u still think your 16 :haha: always wantd my babies before 30. Oh well, age is just a number they say! Damn, what is that i hear ticking? Shit, its my body clock lol. Jo, u will be 30 before you knw it! Hahaha. Im evil, i am suffering, you shall too! Muwahahahaha x

Loren have you lost it????
I think sunshine of the spotless mind is on and its weird

30 what is 30 never heard of it I am eternally 21.

haha awww 30's not old!!!!!ur welcum huni!!!hahahahah love the jibe ther hahaha xxxxxxx such a bitch :O whats that saying....its my bday and al cry if i want to hahaha xxxxxxx

Loren have heard alot of good things bought that movie.

Okay gonna lie down. I have been sick for 3 weeks now.

night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"