Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww sorry ur feeling ill shan, ni nite xxxx

haha sorry i'll spell everything properly, my mums forever shouting at me bcoz she cant understand my texts haha xxx

didnt half no EVAP had its own smiley thing......

youre showing ur age already jo! Lol. U may be younger in years but thats about it! Haha. Loren ur 2 funny! Thanks kel. Sorry ur sick shan. Wish i could help u :flower:

hahaha jo u meff!!! hahaha only mesin but lasagne yum!!!

hahhhaha :D , i dont no what to doo!!am bored shitless!!!anyone want to enlighten me on what their doing??xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DIANE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU you can have dh give you your birthday spanking from me lol

so I have been going through baby things all day crate after crate and my stomach has been hurting and cramping some and it hurts when I lift anything at all Im hopeing its just the baby growing if it gets worse or last much longer im gonna call the dr just to be on the safe side

I knew my lo had tons of stuff but didnt realize how much ive filled 3 clothes baskets and the washer is full of stuff soaking and I still have 3 bags to go through and that is just newborn to 3 to 6 months I could provide 2 newborns with enough clothes

Loren, I'm just as bored. I'm suppose to be finishing up work on my laptop but that just doesn't appeal to me. Took me forever to figure out what I wanted for dinner. It's really bad when my poor DH will go get whatever I want yet I can't think of anything that sounds good...blah. I finally settled on meatball sub with extra cheese. We shall see if it is any good at killing this hunger. LOL

Sorry to hear you're having pain Nicole. Hopefully it's just all the stretching and growing that the bump is doing. Be careful lifting those things.

Im not to worried my dr said to expect it to be more painfull with the scar tissue he just has me a little parnoid over my placenta attaching to old scar tissue so everytime I get a sharp pain or twinge that goes through my mind he said he can tell if that is the case when I have my scan

aww i hope u n baby are ok nicole!!!it wil just be bubs growing hun, uve liftd things ect yer bt its prob his/her way of saying now AY stop it youre disturbing me!!! haha :hugs: xxxxx

mmmmm youve made me hungry again kel!!!lol.yerr work is boring to do just leave it till later haha.enjoy your sub huni xxxxxx

Thanks Kel I think thats all it is dh did all of the heavy lifting I think some of it has to do with me bending over my bump is just big enough it gets in the way and causes pressure

I really dont know why I had to go through all this stuff today I dont even know what im haveing was just bored and needed something to do I guess

Well, Nicole at least you're doing something. We have to combine the kids rooms since his DS is only here every other weekend. Which means we have to sort through and combine both their rooms into one then work on the nursery. Needless to say, I haven't made a move toward doing that at all.

Kelif your having a boy why don' you have Ds Share with LO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->