Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a good plan Gem. That way you will have no doubt.

I have been eating nectarines a lot lately Kel. They seem to go down easily. I have started to feel better too!!!:happydance: I hope it continues and I start to feel less tired as well. How are you doing?

To all the ladies that AF caught up with I'm sorry and still have fingers crossed you ladies will get there soon. On the upside, you ladies are all syncing up so keeping up with ya'lls cycles are getting easier which means it's gonna be crazy in here when all of you ladies get your BFPs. That's a lot of hormones and bump growing!

Hey there Callie. How you doing honey? Have you had any more stuffed potatoes lately? I am hungry right now but just can't think of anything that sounds good.
Hi there Lesley. Love the reading. I have always said I was going to go see a card reader or someone along those lines but have yet to do it. Interesting about the modeling...that's kinda cool. And how bout that talk of a little boy? Wahoo!

I had a blast with this! Hyper little boy with a cheeky smile...omg it is oh

wow lesley! Thats an amazing reading babe. Big believer in all that! And yeah, she must have been refering to all us bnb buddies! Wow she is good! You are still in the running for a :bfp: this month arent you? X

Thanks for asking. I'm doing pretty well. I spent all day yesterday on the lake with the hubby and I have paid for it today. I was so exhausted this morning that everytime I sat still I fell asleep. :sleep:It was pretty pitiful. LOL On top of all that, I have started having Braxton Hicks contractions which I never had with DD. They are really unsettling and at times really hurt. :wacko:
It still amazes me how fast the time seems to be going and how far along we are getting.

wow lesley! Thats an amazing reading babe. Big believer in all that! And yeah, she must have been refering to all us bnb buddies! Wow she is good! You are still in the running for a :bfp: this month arent you? X

Hey, Di!! I am 6dpo today (if clearblue smiley opk was correct). I am going to test this coming weeked :happydance:

Hey, Di!! I am 6dpo today (if clearblue smiley opk was correct). I am going to test this coming weeked :happydance:

And, u r right...i have met sooo many fantastic gals on bnb and you are one of them

gem babe :hug: sorry your ohs mate has been insensitive and upset you. Maybe tho, it was more that he was scared and wantd his pals support rather than just a lift lol. If not then how stingy is that? Lol. Fxd their baby is going to be ok. Hi loren babe, hi mojo, hey kellie, hi callie, hope ive not missed anyone! X

hiya

ye shes fine , ive jus seen her status on fb, about some competition shes entered!! lol seriously she is a joke!! howa u babe??xxxxxx

Thats good Lesley as you can tell i don't have a lot of faith in that stuff.
But good reading.

Hi Kel :wave: u ok chick?xxx

iyaaaa Di!!! u ok bbe wa u up2???xxxxx

bye callie , have fun babe!
hiya kel :)

think im gona go c oh hahhahaha see if he can bring on af. i just wana start tempin!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya

ye shes fine , ive jus seen her status on fb, about some competition shes entered!! lol seriously she is a joke!! howa u babe??xxxxxx

O my God!! wtf!!! :| haha i actually dno wa t say t tha cum t think ovit haha.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and callie its mad that its just past midnite over here and ur about to go to a BBQ haha so jealous!!xxxxxxx have fun chick

bye callie , have fun babe!
hiya kel :)

think im gona go c oh hahhahaha see if he can bring on af. i just wana start tempin!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hahahahahahahaha awww girl afta my own heart hahahaha xxxxxxx

hahaha i was thinkin th same lol, bbq at this time hahaha xxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79