Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks shey! Gdnite loren. Am off 2 girlies! Desperately need my beauty sleep lol x

Lol Had to do it several times I kept missing people. Mischevious little sod is he?
I was just concerned there are some laws in the UK about Boys and girls sharing a room. Just booked our holiday Torquay fora weekhowold do we sound???? lol

Wow Jo. They really have laws for that there? We just decided it wouldn't be a big deal since he is only here every other weekend and they are close in age. He's almost 5 and she's 6. Yes, mischevious is a nice way of putting it. LOL We need a bigger house but that will just have to wait a little while. I don't know what Torquay is so I will take your word that means you're old.

I thinkit kicksin around 10 or 11 when puberty starts.

well im calling it a night. talk to you ladies tomorrow. night night

Morning girls. What a horrible, busy day yesterday. Ugh! Hope today is better.
Miss you all xo

Jo, I see you're on CD 2....damnit :( I sowwy, chick.

morning girls

did I miss much yesterday? Sorry I only posted once then logged off - I still wasn't feeling to great and needed to lay down but feeling better today thankfully!

any bfp's please?!

I swear I feel like I've just given birth on the toilet, biggest poop I have ever seen! Sorry TMI lol but it was sooo big! Haven't been for days and had to strain to get it out but you know when you feel so bunged up it makes you feel ill? Just had to be done! Got plenty of fruit today to 'help' have a good clean out lol. God help me in childbirth that was hard enough :haha:

xx

hellooo Brandy, iyaaa Ness, heyyyy Di u ok?

glad ur feeling better today brandy, erm nope nt much ness, jo got AF erm i think uno about di and rach getn thers and gems stil w8n on her AF or maybe even BFP!!! shes CD38 or 39 today i think.and hahahahahahahahha on the log of a poo!!!!:O make sure u poop b4 birth sumwer in ther dnt wna b shitn all ova the midwife haha 1 of my worse fear during birth, bt no doubt at the tym i wont gov a fuk hahah.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:rofl: I'm having an epidural for sure so no doubt I will poo on the midwife ha ha! I swear it was mammoth this morning!

Gutted for Jo on AF but good that she got it and her cycles are finally regulating I hope she gets that bfp this month too - I do hope for all of you - wouldnt it be amazing if you all got bfp's together?! xx

hahahahaha mammoth poo!!!!ouch tho!!must b orrible havina huge turd and being preg, with the strainen - scary and piles r wel nown in pregnancy rnt they and fuk me they hurt!!!!! pardon the french hahaha.its dianes 30th bday today :D :cake:

hahahah shit everywer wen u pop ur baba out then hahaha.ino but i really thort this was it 4 jo!!but gta b nxt munf or atleast 1 of us!!! ano itd b mad if we all did together and a relief!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI!!!

lOREN I love ur siggy :)
no af here, not testin now till atleast fri unless she shows b4 then. ive done 2 many and wasted 2 much money.

ewwww ness lol.....remember similar times last year its not nice, hope ur okay babe

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ha ha Loren I was too scared to strain hard cos I don't want piles or to accidentally push bubs out (even though I know really that is ridiculous to think :haha:).

Ooooh HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE!!!! 30 is just the beginning sweetie! I've heard it's a great age to be!! :happydance: :bunny: :wohoo:

Hi Gem aw thanks babe yeah I'm better now just trying to eat lots of fruit and drink water lol! Oooh so happy AF hasn't turned up yet omg one of you has to get a bfp!!

I'm living on the edge here girls!xx

i think maybe ov was later or i didnt ov atall.
sure af will be here by the end of the week :(

hava nice day everyone, me and oh off work so gonna go out xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanx gem!!awww thats gd tho!!!stil cud be in 4 a bfp :D :D :D :D :D exciting!!!ino ness 1 of us has to get 1 jesus christ mother natures bein 1 stinjy bitch with the beans isnt she!!!!!hahahaha push bubs out hahaha sillyyyy billyy!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"