Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahhaha im prob just bein stupid and its a friggin cold lol. i wish it was a bfp, but i doubt it. my temp this mornin was 36.8 think thats quite high 4 me, compared to last time but really dont kno xxxxx

a nursery nurse gem? That may make me give up the idea of having kids! :rofl:

i say you test friday morning! I think u ovd late babe n bfp in process x

what u mean u feel guilty u wont have to pay? Thats great! I wont have to pay either! Is it an access course loren?i quite fancy nursing 2. My mum is a nurse! X

yep, a year of that course then while i'm ther the college puts my name forward to uni's :D.awwww go 4 it!!!!!!!u'll also have ur mum to help u!!!hopefully i'll be getting my councilling before the course and be atleast a little ok b4 i have to go and volunteer!!!!xxxxxx

noooo gem!!!bfp in process!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D excitingggggg u little snot machine!!!haha xxxxxxxx

lol snot machine hahahaha it really is ..... ewwwwwwwww lols
awww i hope so di, but ive prob missed ov days and worse mite not of even ovd!!!
o well im sure i did last month so if af comes its not all bad!!
prob test fri / sat mornin if afs not here.
why does it av 2 drag

coz as i always say mother nature is a bitch!!!!spesh towards us lot!!!!GIVE GEM A BREAK!!!!!WOMAN!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol thanks loren xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i dont feel like shes comin :) ......................yet
need to stop thinkin bout it !!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

loren, beta stop cussing mother nature! Ur spell works along side her so she will be kind! Stop bitchin at her nw lol x

hahaha everytime ive rote it thats all i keep thinking!!!!i apoligize mother nature but please cut us all sum slack :) thank u.....tha better?haha xxx did u ge tha pic di hahah sooo cute xxxxxx

thats better loren! Yeah! She looks like a rite lil dumbo lol, haha thats meant in the nicest possible way! Lol x

Look at you lot all upset over my AF, I more upset at thepain se is back and on form.

Oh howbad do I feelnow for quiting Nursing at uni. I do plan to go back though. Everyone says kids ad Uni is tough. I am thinking that if I can be organised to start with I can do it. Icouldgo backonOctober butjust don't want to yet I wouldlike todo the open university course. If you girls want to do It I would recommend the doing the accesscourse and getting HCA work in a hospital or the community not a nursing home you don't really learn the system there though the money is good.Off to theMILand work in a minute

Happy Birthday Di!!!:cake:

:hi: Shey. Did you ever meet your boyfriend?

Gem, I still have a constantly stuffy nose..it might be a sign:thumbup:

Shan, have you considered either showing your midwife your charts so that she will change her mind and give you clomid? Or, maybe see another doctor. Showing your chart would be a good way to get what you want. Plus, if you see a new doctor, you could tell him or her that you have been trying for over a year and they will be more likely to help.:thumbup:

How is everyone doing today?

hiiii every1
well 2hours ago i had a search and found sum pinky cm near my cervix :(
had another look and now none but im sure it means shes comin as this is what i got last time :( xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

on the bright side it means my cycle may be more regular !! wooooo hoooooo !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"