Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you later Gem! xx

she really is being mean I agree Loren! I know lol but these bizarre thoughts cross your mind he he! Got stomach cramps now but think it's cos I've created some much needed space and the rest of the poo is moving down he he!!
xxx

hhahahahahhahaahahah eeeeuuwww ness!!!atleast u poopd and feel betta n mors cumn i poopd the uva nyt afta drinking alot the night before and little did i no OH's friends had came round as i left the toilet 1 of them was waiting to go in!!!i was traumatized hahahaha uck!!!! :O just noticed uve got what 2 more days till ur 12weeks scan :D :D :D :D yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!hopefully mia-angel will answer mine and dis prayers!!!plus the other girls i hope mother nature also stops bein nasty, no need thers like 7 of us in here who keep getting AF wat r the odds that non of us r frign preg and majority of us have been preg so we no we can :mad: annoying!!!!i've just reapplyd to my college course!!!feel so much better now, OH's mum and dad were like u cant do it u need a stable job bla bla, FUKOFF!!!i had a talk with my dad on sunday ata family party and he sed dnt dare listen to them ther not ur parents we are and wer telling you to do something with your life now!!and ther right!i want a career not to keep going in and out of jobs i hate.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

aw thanks girls on the bday wishes :flower: lol @ nessie labour practice poo! Be bk 30mins luv u girlies! I wil accept no less than a bfp frm u gem! X loren :kiss:

ur welcum chick, okey doke spk in a little bit!! :hugs: :kiss: love uuu xxxxx

your dad is right loren babe. I wish i had got a good education when i was younger. I just wantd to be a mum, and every year i kept putin off goin to college til the next year, and wham bam 30! What the hell happend there, ? And now i would love to get a career but say i study for 3-5 years, i mite be too old to be a mum. I now regret it and my dilema is what do i do? :nope:

:haha: at practice labour Diane!

If I were you Diane I would apply to do an introductory course in what you fancy doing that way you can decide if you want to continue it later on without having the huge commitment, plus the distraction might be good and because it's not 3-5 years you're still actively ttc?? xx

you can stil learn and ttc, be preg and have a baby chick as my mum sed it all works out in the end thers always gna b sum1 to help go 4 it Di!!!!u can work from home when babys 1st here ect!!and its a gd thing am talking like ur alredy frign preg haha :p ;) wen i 1st applied and got my letter about the assesment i had to phone up and cancel 4 the simple fact when i was to start the course i was going to be given birth, so i phoned back up couple weeks after the MC and then thats wen OH's mum n dad sed that and i stupidly listend so nw i have to wait for them to get bk on touch but i'm doing it end of just hope i get on the course nw haha, i'm doing the access course to health professions science route i've decided i'm going to do nursing and then when i qualify as a nurse i'm going to look into learning midwifery as ther isnt that much midwifery jobs going.xxxxxxxxxxxxx i regret not doing this straight from skool!!!ive got 5 friends who are my age who are now qualified nurses!!!xxxxx

hopefully concentrating on that now will take ttc off my mind and let it happen wen it happens!!(as if) hahaha xxxx

it's good to have something else to focus on though Loren, keeps you busy and outta trouble :winkwink: xx

thankyou ness! And thanks loren. You are still plenty young loren, you will be qualified with 4 kids by the time ur 30 lol. Half my dilema has also been trying to decide what to do! My friend is now a qualified social worker after 5 years at uni and me doing practically nothing! But ur rite, beta late than neva eh? Proud of u 4 making that decision loren :hugs:

definitely Diane! Open University do the taster courses for a year and they're about £100 or so I think at least like I said you're not having to commit to 5 years studying and cost and you can see if you actually want to do it first. Have a look on their website and see if there's anything you fancy they can send you some information out x

ur welcum huni!!!thanx :) :hugs: yer but for all u no u cud start ur course and find out ur preg so u cud have sum babies when u finish ur course :D or 1 or twins wen u finish the year 1 haha :p hahahahaha tha name is so apropriate today hahahaha.funi funi. ive just foned them up my course is £500 and odd but with me not working i wont have to pay, which i feel really guilty about!!!! ur right ness i'll have getting in to college on my mind then exams and coursework to shadow my brain with insted of TTC xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awwww thanks di xxx

that sounds ded excitin about courses, i loved uni!! euuughhhh my nose is runnin like a tap hope im not gettin a cold xxxxxxxxxxx

what u mean u feel guilty u wont have to pay? Thats great! I wont have to pay either! Is it an access course loren?i quite fancy nursing 2. My mum is a nurse! X

What is Pregnancy Rhinitis?
Pregnancy rhinitis occurs when your nasal passageways become irritated and inflamed during pregnancy. As a result, you experience nasal congestion, sneezing, and a runny nose. It is very similar to allergic rhinitis, except that it does not appear to be caused by any environmental allergens or toxins. Pregnancy rhinitis lasts for at least six weeks, and can occur at anytime throughout your pregnancy, although it commonly occurs in the first trimester. Symptoms of pregnancy rhinitis usually resolve on their own within two weeks of labor and delivery.

How Common is Pregnancy Rhinitis?
Pregnancy rhinitis is actually one of the most common discomforts associated with pregnancy. Like morning sickness and backaches, thousands of pregnant women experience pregnancy rhinitis every year. In fact, it is believed that between 20% and 30% of all pregnant women will suffer from pregnancy rhinitis to some degree.

haha i hope ive gt this!! what with my breathin, and inhaler etc fxd lol. tho i seriously doubt it!!! xxxxxxxx

be a nursery nurse!! then u get summer hols off with ur babies wen u hav them xxxxxxx

hi gemma! I take it oh didnt get af a ticket to fly in by concorde last night then? Hehe! Yay im still crossing all my body parts 4 u! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"