Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I amon the night shift with tomany yummy snacks but I have kept off 12lbs I think it is so am reasonably pleased with that. Having to survive on thyroid pills andlaxatives at themoment I now officaially hate my digestive systeme it swings one way then the other

Lesley that stinks about the surgery. South Beach Diet is easy for weight loss. I dont know how I have done it but I have lost 2 lbs. Maybe exercising 6 days last week.

I amon the night shift with tomany yummy snacks but I have kept off 12lbs I think it is so am reasonably pleased with that. Having to survive on thyroid pills andlaxatives at themoment I now officaially hate my digestive systeme it swings one way then the other

I would be thrilled with keeping off 12lbs. When I was married I was a size 4. Now, I am a size 12. Totally irks me that i did this to myself.

Mine was good Jo.. it went off the wagon for some reason! Ugh.

Digestive systems are the balance to our bodies.

I was a size 6 when DH and I met last year now I am like a 10. SO Lesley I know how you feel.

Lesley that stinks about the surgery. South Beach Diet is easy for weight loss. I dont know how I have done it but I have lost 2 lbs. Maybe exercising 6 days last week.

South Beach is the only diet that really works for me and FAST (which is key for me and my patience level). That stage 1 is just so hard.

Good for you on the 2lbs!!

yikes remember its uksizes I was a 12/14 8 years ago now I am a 16/18 some tops bigger for the boobs. I needto go back on it shan I was soonaughty coming off I waunder how my nuts and seeds are

Tell me about it...nothing covers the bbs. If I get pregnant, they are going to be a potential smothering hazard when i sleep..

lol Jo thats still good weight loss

Lesley I love it. I drop weight fast on it. Im gonna start a detox and after it. Ill get back on it.. hopefully. gluten and dairy free will be hard.. never done it that way before

lol Jo thats still good weight loss

Lesley I love it. I drop weight fast on it. Im gonna start a detox and after it. Ill get back on it.. hopefully. gluten and dairy free will be hard.. never done it that way before

I think the last time I really did south beach the right way, i dropped 12lbs in two weeks. they were, however, the worst two weeks of my life.

Hey, my neighbor just started a detox diet for her allergies and autoimmune neuropathy. she is swearing by it!

I use to be a size 10 but when i got into high school i kept gainin weight and til this day am still a size 16. :( I want to be a size 8 but i have 70 lbs to go so far lost 12 pounds my sister says that she thinks i lost more weight so idk how much i weigh now.

Shan
I had no idea that Aislinn was your DH's ex she was nice to me.

I use to be a size 10 but when i got into high school i kept gainin weight and til this day am still a size 16. :( I want to be a size 8 but i have 70 lbs to go so far lost 12 pounds my sister says that she thinks i lost more weight so idk how much i weigh now.

12lbs+ is a GREAT start! I hate scales. I am a 5 ft 10in woman so i just know nothing that scale says will ever look good to me..

Try the south beach diet. I love it.

Lesley I lost 25 lbs in like a month! It was so easy but I exercised everyday for 15 minutes too.

I do an Indian detox. I lost 8 allergies, gerd and asthma:)

Wow my 21 yr old sister is as tall as you Lesley lol. She wear a size 10 shoe. Lucky girl. I am 5 ft 2.

Congrats Shey 12 lbs is a start...
Yes She was and I am excited to say we are getting rid of her energy around us! DH thinks I am weird but I told him that she brought negative energy around us. And he drives well did drive the car they shared together but now its on its way out the door!

Try the south beach diet. I love it.

Lesley I lost 25 lbs in like a month! It was so easy but I exercised everyday for 15 minutes too.

I do an Indian detox. I lost 8 allergies, gerd and asthma:)

Did you go to Stage 2 or stay on Stage 1 for the whole month? :)

my sister just had a breast reduction to a size c

I have wanted to do that for years. Insurance won't pay for it as I am not quite big enough (wth??). Plastic surgeon quoted me $10k without the insurance

You wont believe this but mainecare paid for it! Which is like medicaid. go tax dollars.:wacko:

Her doc told her it was causing her to much pain. She didnt believe him until she can now feel her arm after 2 years.

Lesley I'm 5'7/ 5'8 and am slightly overweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"