Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheaper than a doctor shan.
I can't believemy GP'sclosed5 minutes early so I couldn't get my prescription

hiyaaa
mia has emailed me, i just need to email her with details, altho it was automated so dont worry loren babe!!! it sed my bracelet and spell shud be ere by friday!! soooo excited!! ive just been searchin sorry tmi, and well no more pinky cm??!?? i had it at around 7pm tonite n none since. if af isnt here in the mornin, i mite get a bit excited bt i bet she will be the silly bitch xxxxxxxxxxxxx

noidea all i wanted was to collecta prescription and have some results printed. I walked down there to grrrr.molly got a walk so she was happy

fingers crossed for you Gem.
Hey Lesley howhas your day been?

thanks jo , how are you hun??

hi shan , so glad u got spells 2, i think it cant hurt and its the hope it gives us 2 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know it wa really annoyingthankfully I will survive with out my thyroxine but gah!!!! 5 minutes the lazy gits could have waited and I had tried to call butthe lines were busy

lol, guess they wanted to go home.

Gem I am gonna order tonight I think I need to sit and think. I think I have a curse with Senthils ex stalking me for about 10 months now :wacko:

CD 3 Gem I am all excited 1cycleon form thisone has to be good too.

fingers crossed for you Gem.
Hey Lesley howhas your day been?

Hi, Shannon! Hi, Jo! My day has been long and tedious. Yours? I went out and bought a mini-stepper today as I don't think pregnancy is going to save me from the extra 15lbs I put on this winter. Starting a low carb eating plan. So, pretty much sucks.

hi lesley hun
u must be gettin excited 4 testinxxxx

Hiya, Gemm! I am so darn impatient. I need something to take my mind off testing. I went out and bought a 3 pack of frers and almost used one today. i am only 7dpo!!! i'd get better use of my $$ by using a $10 bill to light the fireplace..

LOL

Hey, UK ladies, isn't it REALLY late where you are?? LOL...that's right...I am older than most of you and, hence, in bed by 9p :)

shan i think its such a gud idea! jo glad u sound happi, af is shit but least ur cycles r regular, i jus kno she will be here 2mro, i can kinda feel it comin...but atleast it means am round the 38 day mark 4 a cycle. ooooo lesley....dont test!!! hahaha i have wasted so many tests and money doin it over the past week, wait till af is due huni if u can, i kno its hard xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol lesley, i had pink cm earlier on tonite, she will be here bright and early !!!
and had bfn yesterday!! i soooooo hope it was implantation but im not gettin excited as cd38 wud be normal 4 my period!!!! plus ive ordered my spell now lol, n softcups an concieve plus lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"