Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow my 21 yr old sister is as tall as you Lesley lol. She wear a size 10 shoe. Lucky girl. I am 5 ft 2.

Congrats Shey 12 lbs is a start...
Yes She was and I am excited to say we are getting rid of her energy around us! DH thinks I am weird but I told him that she brought negative energy around us. And he drives well did drive the car they shared together but now its on its way out the door!

That's crazy that she is tall and you are more petite! Ridding life of negativity is a major start in healing.

Try the south beach diet. I love it.

Lesley I lost 25 lbs in like a month! It was so easy but I exercised everyday for 15 minutes too.

I do an Indian detox. I lost 8 allergies, gerd and asthma:)

Did you go to Stage 2 or stay on Stage 1 for the whole month? :)

Stage 1 and Stage 2. I was strict. I almost died in 2008 from allergies and didnt know it until I gained 30+ pounds and asked to see an allergies. 30 yrs old and got allergies.

Wow my 21 yr old sister is as tall as you Lesley lol. She wear a size 10 shoe. Lucky girl. I am 5 ft 2.

Yes She was and I am excited to say we are getting rid of her energy around us! DH thinks I am weird but I told him that she brought negative energy around us. And he drives well did drive the car they shared together but now its on its way out the door!

Yea that's good to get rid of the negative energy. I think there is a lot of that round me here but when im out with friends or at my sister's place i feel a lot of positive energy.

That's crazy that she is tall and you are more petite! Ridding life of negativity is a major start in healing.

Lol. Her mom is 5 10 and my mom is 5 ft. Our dad was 6 ft 2(RIP)

Yes she was stalking me under a guy.. He was an old friend so I thought.. Then when I thought things were fishy she started to stalk me on here as Aislinn. So shes been a close part of my life shes we got married and it makes me wanna hurl

Lesley I'm 5'7/ 5'8 and am slightly overweight.

That's great...though...I always think that the weight spreads better for thos of us who are a bit taller. Although, I have always wanted to be petite like Shannon :)

Ahh, Shan, it must be your tiny little mom who skewed down the height for you. LOL! I have a 21 yr old sister too. she is a law enforcement major and planning to be a policewoman.

my sister is a single mom to a 4 yr old poor thing.

yup i thank my mom for my height and my dad for my looks

my sister is 31 and works for the city of Altamonte Springs. She has 2 daughters the older one is 5 and the younger one will be 4 next month. my sister is 5'5 or 5'6 and is a size 8 in clothes

yup Shan i did need a break from my mom. she now thinks i have asperger's syndrome which is a form of autism but i don't think so.

Insult to injury: my mom is TINY..5 ft 6 and a size 0. my sister is 5 ft 6 and a size 3. my 28 yr old brother has a 29 inch waist. and, then, there is me. LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ok. I am in a foul-just-started-diet kind of mood. I am going to take my sugar free popsicle up to bed and read a few chapters of a book.

Have a wonderful evening ladies...it has been a blast "talking" to both of you since I never really have. See y'all tomorrow!

ok lesley have a nice night and sweet dreams

Shan my mom is 5'9 and my dad is 5'10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79