Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shan i think its such a gud idea! jo glad u sound happi, af is shit but least ur cycles r regular, i jus kno she will be here 2mro, i can kinda feel it comin...but atleast it means am round the 38 day mark 4 a cycle. ooooo lesley....dont test!!! hahaha i have wasted so many tests and money doin it over the past week, wait till af is due huni if u can, i kno its hard xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You never know, Gem! When I was preggo with my dd, I felt just like it was af ready to arrive. Well, I actually am due for af on 6/8 BUT i am going to test this Sat at 11dpo as i have an ob/gyn appointment that day

lol lesley, i had pink cm earlier on tonite, she will be here bright and early !!!
and had bfn yesterday!! i soooooo hope it was implantation but im not gettin excited as cd38 wud be normal 4 my period!!!! plus ive ordered my spell now lol, n softcups an concieve plus lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The spell should do the trick! :) I am crossing my fingers for you!!! Are your cycles regular? 38 days is a long cycle so that may give you more hope i would think. My cycles are only 26 days recently and i am oving right around day 12-13.

awww thanks huni xxxx i wish it was, but i got it last month b4 af so im convinced shes comin, i will be VERY surprised if she is not here wen i wake up!!
awww wat is ur dd called?? how old is she??
oooooo i hope u get ur bfp.....we have not had one out of 6/7 of us this month!!! itsa joke!! we r owed alot of bfps in this thread at the end of june!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awww thanks huni xxxx i wish it was, but i got it last month b4 af so im convinced shes comin, i will be VERY surprised if she is not here wen i wake up!!
awww wat is ur dd called?? how old is she??
oooooo i hope u get ur bfp.....we have not had one out of 6/7 of us this month!!! itsa joke!! we r owed alot of bfps in this thread at the end of june!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you, dear! If not this month, then we move onward to June!

I have two daughters...Lauryn who is 7 and Anastasia who is 6.

This thread really does deserve bfps!!!

ye thats normal 4 me cd37 / cd38 she normally arrives. my cycles hav gone loopy since i mc in december!! so ive either not ovd, missed ov, lol, hu knows but slowly im gettin ther!! these girls, have taught me tempin, concieve plus, softcups, spells, i wud have been nowere with out them ....... LOVE YOU ALL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Phew I cant keep up with you all

Lesley.. I am trying to do the same thing. 13 lbs for me. I hate winter

ye thats normal 4 me cd37 / cd38 she normally arrives. my cycles hav gone loopy since i mc in december!! so ive either not ovd, missed ov, lol, hu knows but slowly im gettin ther!! these girls, have taught me tempin, concieve plus, softcups, spells, i wud have been nowere with out them ....... LOVE YOU ALL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That is fantastic that you have gotten great support here!

rite im off 2 bed, dreadin th witch bein here in the mornin :(

aww those names r gorgeous!!!!!!!!! what fun u must have with 2 girlies xxxxxx

night night everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nite jo xxxx nite shanny xxxx nite lesley xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phew I cant keep up with you all

Lesley.. I am trying to do the same thing. 13 lbs for me. I hate winter

I don't post consistently, but, when I do, I am all over it. LOL!

This winter has been the worst. I have never gained so much weight. Part of it is that I had knee surgery last year which slowed me down (blew out my acl) and the other thing is that I am now a home office. or should i say, home office w/ refrigerator. UGH! Good luck to you on your efforts!

Night Gem, Ill keep my legs crossed so she don't escape to you

I gained alot over last year. after i had my son in 2008 i had drop the weight from breast feeding him and then last year gained it back so now im trying to drop it.

I gained alot over last year. after i had my son in 2008 i had drop the weight from breast feeding him and then last year gained it back so now im trying to drop it.

That's the worst! I am SO mad at myself. I had lost the weight last October and then let myself put it back on.

Night Gem.

Shey caUSE she is crazy. SHe was on here and her name was Aislinn. Shes probably the guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"