Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
after my tiny bit of pink cm i found at 7pm last nite still no af she shuda been here!! mybe i am only 13dpo and i am gonna get my bfp, think im bein daft, but tomoro wud be cd40 and i only ever got my last bfp on cd40 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i never fort id get it so i dont think the chances r big but i hope it was implantation. ived wee'd in a cup, got no tests, think i need to go 2 superdrug , maybe if i dont come on 2mro i wont, but i hav no af cramps and i always get them!!!!! xxxxxxxx

morning girls!!

Did I miss much? I wasnt feeling too good again last night my sickness seems to kicked up a gear this week :( isn't it supposed to easing off around now?! On the plus got my 12 week scan tomorrow :happydance: this time tomorrow will be sat there with jelly on my belly!! It's sticking right out now will do a belly pic on Friday!

Gem OMG AF isn't here yet it's sounding soooo good for you babe! I have also had pregnancy rhinitis since my bfp sometimes I can't breathe at night cos of it lol! You need to go get a superdrug they're 10miu!!

xxx

awww ness SO EXCITIN !!!!! awwww ur gonna get 2 c bubs!!!!! cant wait 2 c pic!!! omg im gettin excited and i shouldnt incase she shows but with that definite blood i found last nite i thought she mite be here, but i think i felt excited like she wasnt gona show and now she hasnt!!! im gona get a shower then get down to superdrug! will it be ok 2 use my fmu thats in the cup? watch me come on, on the way hahhahahaa. and my boobs feel more tender this morning and yep i haav that rhinitus, even a normal version if im not preg, cos my nose is snotty, and iv been outta breath the past 2 weeks and needed 2 get my inhaler! wooooooooop woooooooooooooo i soooo hope this cud be it!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

il be bak in an hour with bfn or bfp hahahaha or af ( stay away from me lol) xxxxxxx

oh is takin me 2 town now. do i use my fmu in the cup or do another wee. omg think im gettin excited over nothin xxxxxx

hold your pee - hcg starts to breakdown after half hour or so, so I've heard, so you might not get a good result xx

booooo bfn. hahaha i used the piss i did 2 hours ago, but still no line :(
i did another test 2 with my wee then, and its been 3 mins and i can see really thin lines goin all the way across, (horizontally) wtf!!?! v strange never had tha b4 xxxxxx

I wouldnt have bothered using that pee from 2 hours ago as I said hun the hcg breaks down and you can get a false result! I would have held pee for about 4 hours and not drank too many fluids and then peed in a cup to test xxxx

ive bought 2 more tests so il just hav 2 test again 2mro unless shes here. i wonder what that pinky cm was last nite xxxxx

could have been IB chick - in which case it will be about 2-3 days for hcg to show! :happydance: I would wait til Friday if AF doesnt show tomorrow just to give it chance to produce hcg xx

thanks ness xxxx
ill wait til friday now then, just hope she doesnt show, think i must of ovd later than normal, but that bit of pink cm last nite has given me some hope back!! xxxxx

I'm back chick! Just popped out at lunch to buy some maternity stuff lol belly is busting out of regular clothes now!

Oooh so excited for you!!! I know I implanted at 8dpo and then got a very faint bfp at 10dpo so two days is defo enough for the hcg to start building xxxx

after my tiny bit of pink cm i found at 7pm last nite still no af she shuda been here!! mybe i am only 13dpo and i am gonna get my bfp, think im bein daft, but tomoro wud be cd40 and i only ever got my last bfp on cd40 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! R u going to test???:happydance:

awww what did u buy?? so excitin!!! we need pictures ness!!!

im gettin excited tho but am so used 2 bfn dont want 2 wrk myself up and get a big disapointment but im sooooo sure that must of been implantation yesterday i have never ever bled early and then it stopped in my whole life. i had 2 search 4 it tho, and wen i wiped on the loo roll it ws pinky...an i fort geez shes here!!!! xxxxxx

hiya lesley, i tested b4 got a bfn, but its prob 2 early after implantation , if thats wat it ws and i had peed in the cup and had 2 leav it 2 hours. howa u hun?? xxxxxx

defo sounds like IB sweetie if it was pinky woooooo!!! I never had it so can't compare as not everyone does get it but I have heard it ranges from pinky when you wipe to proper spotting but then stops! Do you have much CM?

Ha ha I can't take pics cos I'm at work but got just some indigo skinny maternity jeans, plain black leggings, 3 bump bands and a floaty long top for when it's warm to wear with leggings!

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79