Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya lesley, i tested b4 got a bfn, but its prob 2 early after implantation , if thats wat it ws and i had peed in the cup and had 2 leav it 2 hours. howa u hun?? xxxxxx

Hello! I read that 84% of implantations occur later than what people think. 8-10dpo and then it takes a few days for HCG. Very weird about the pink! I think it is a GREAT sign.

Doing okay here. Dreading work today....

Everyone is annoucing their pregnancy on facebook... All 12 wks. Should have been me today. How shit. But whatever, can't change what happened.

Hope it's implantation Gem! U might have to tx me cause I don't know
I'd I'll be on much over the next week xxxx

morning ladies!
how you all doing this morning?

awww rachel its so shit :hugs: u will get there honey tho xxxxxx u've got 2 think i got pregnant once and im gonna do it again! i kno it is so easier 2 say, than do but i just kno ur gonna get there. thanks 4 the pma, im not sure whats happenin, just had some pains on my right side. thanks lesley!! i really hope it is hun!! dont think id of seen it if i hadnt gone searchin and there has been no more which is fab!!!!!!! xxxxx

me and oh hav jus been 2 view a house!!! i am in love with it!! 3 bed semi , ded modern and neutral in side, its 2 rent. really really really want it!! just need to find a bigggg deposit as well as pay 4 this place :(

hi shey, how are you hun? its been quiet on here 2day xxx

Rach :hugs:I know this probably doesnt help alot but your BFP will be here soon then it will be you POSTING on facebook

Gem so excited for you got my fingers crossed that BFP is just a couple of days away

Hi Nessie, Shey and Lesley hope I didnt miss anyone

Hi Diane was catching up did you hear anymore on your spell for lastnight

hi nicole

how are you doing?

Gem I hope you get your BFP really soon.

I woke up this morning with really bad cramp and weird feeling in my abdomen

thanks im gettin 2 excited!!
even if its bfn, mia angel has been in touch and shes castin me a spell this week!! :)
so all is gud!! xxxx

doing pretty good Shey sorry you arnt feeling good my ms has went into hideing again hope it stays there lol

So what are these spells for are they fertility spells Ive been gone a day or so and havent got all the way caught up on everything

yup Nicole they are fertility spells. they cost money though which sucks cause im broke!
Good luck Gem keep us posted

glad ms is stayin away nic xxxx awww the spells r 2 increase ur chances of conception, from mia angel, but u can get them 4 health and love etc 2. di is gettin a powerful coven one and me and loren hav got the fertility one with fertility protection spell wen we concieve and a rose quartz bracelet. lorens got her spell, with havin 2 look in the mirror and hold a candle and chant , mines being cast this week. sooooo exciting!!!!! and just hopeful really that it mite jus be tha little extra help we all need xxxxxxx

well really hope its the extra little help for all of you but what if you get your bfp before your spell lol

I just took a gender quiz at childbirth.org told me I had a 50 percent chance of a boy and a 50 percent chance of a girl WTH lol

If i was pregnant i would have 77% chance of having a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back