Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I jsut took another one it was 50 percent chance for a boy and a 58 percent chance for a girl lol WTF

these quizes are funny. i took that predictor one and it says girl

well I did write a long post but bandb wouldnt let me post it grr!!! Hope you're all ok xx

aww Ness I hate when that happens just did the chinese gender prediction it says GIRL lol guess ill know for sure in 2 weeks lol

Ugh just did the one from your siggy Ness and it says BOY lol wth

Lol I just hope the lady doing the scan is more clear on gender then all the quiz's ive taken

well she was right with my last lo and when I asked if she had ever been wrong before the ob said just once and she has been doing it for 15 years so pretty good record lol

I think at week 20 or more its around 99 percent accurate

not bad at all! I hope you get your lil girl

well id like a little girl but im thinking it will be a little boy but it will be loved either way lol

ha ha those prediction things are weird but yep you'll know soon enough and either way it's one or the other :haha:

I'm good thanks Shey and bubs is good too (i hope!) got my 12 week scan first thing tomorrow! :happydance: looking forward to telling everyone now it's been the longest wait ever - forget the 2ww that's a doddle :haha: don't know why I found it so hard lol!

Bubs has started making mommy sicky again but just gotta get on with it hey? Means he is doing well though, keep finding heartbeat mega mega easy now on the doppler and it was really loud and strong this morning!

How's things with your fella Shey? xx

ahh Ness Id love to have a doppler but im afraid it would panic me if I didnt find the heartbeat and my beanie likes to hide lol I always hold my breath at each visit till the dr finds my beanie likes to move alot as soon as he puts the jell on my belly

ok well im over the whole QUIZ thing lol and the chinese chart has me confused lunar age and month

I just tell myself that if I can't find it bubs is in an awkward position and I won't panic unless I saw blood or couldnt find it for say 5 days in a row but they say that once you start feeling movement that's more important anyway

I feel little things here and there but its iffy in the early days lol I like those without a doubt gonna kick myself out of here movements

Good Morning.
Just got my hair done to cheer myself up.
How are all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back