Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
iyaaa every1!!! u all ok? am absoloutly sweatn tday!!!!this weather wants to sort its head out, and i watchd death at a funeral lasnyt wena went to bed hahahaha omg u all have to watch it hilerious isnt the word!!!xxxxxxx

I suppose I am gonna go try acupuncture again. sigh.

This ttc shit has gotten me down. I am tired of not even having a chance.

Anyways hope you all have a good day.

hugs shan, were al in the same boat chick. Nicole last nites spell lady emailed me to say that not to worry she did the chants 4 me and we will do another spell 4 free on friday. She also said to check with ebay why i havent recievd my msg as it was unusual, i said yes, very unusual as ive got other peoples msgs fine. Lost faith in her. Think she is just making excuses. Mia is doing my casting 2nite so big fxd x

nicole glad ms is going, sorry its headed ur way ness. Shey it aint a spell u need babe, its an other half :haha:

iyaaaa Di u ok chick?xxxxx

nesss!!! any poo trubles today??he he.oooooh 1 more sleeep!!!bet it will b a relief to tel every1 tomorrow after ur scan!!!!!xxxxx

glad ur feeling better nicole, and them quizzes r cak haha atleast u no its 50/50!!lol.xxxxx

sorry ur feeln fed up shan, itl happen 1 day chick ino the hole w8n round 4 it is annoying and upsetting but 1 day u wil get ther uno u and senthil can have kids so dnt worry!!!xxxx

hey shey!!xxxx

sorry if ive missd any1 out!!!xxxxxx

hiya loren babe! U got ur bracelet yet?? What do u have to do in the letter? X

yip loza 50/50 of either sex so those quizzes are mad! Lol. Unless u have so many of one sex then ur chances of having the opposite are alot slimmer. At the end of the day tho its the mans tadpoles that are responsible for what the baby is x

everyone goes away when i come ön! Thats it im leaving the thread, u will never hear from me again! :growlmad: :rofl: :rolf:

nope havent gt any ov it yet, estimated delivary is 2-4th june she mesaged me today saying she had cast the spell and it went well and i shud recive the spel and charm this week :D yup so either sex is fine ino but if u wna girl and u geta boy smak OH for havin male maken sperm haha.i have an idea of what is sed in the letter tho di from reading on diff sites .xxxxxxx

been asleep 4 few hours and tuk my temp 37.1 yay!!! lots of lotiony cm, no more pink cm!!! slight pressure cramp to the rite off my pelvis and my boobs r achin like mad only started 5 hours ago!!! i felt tired so had a nap, and wake up feelin slightly sick!! cud be in my mind, but this month just feels different. im gona test tomoro and friday with fmu xxxxxxxxx

she wil prob sho any minute cos im cryin at the slightest thing hahaha

GEM PEE ON 1 NOW!!!!!no harm in it!!!!! bt anyway no harm in peein on 1 now and then just use fmu tmra and friday!!!ur evil 4 teln us i feel dizzy and sick with all this AF late!!!!! hahaha :D :D :D :D :D :D iiiiii soooooo hope this is it chick!!!!! :D :D :D arghhhh ur gna kill me with all this excitement :yipee: :headspin: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"