Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG he is cute Brandy. My brothers son is almost a year old and the other one is 4.. and my sister who is 21 has a son who is 4. My other sister has two kids 5 and 7. My son is the oldest lol. I hope your back feels better. Hubby said your headache could be many things. ..Possibly tension or tightened muscles... I get them from my jaw and neck hurting.

Ness. I had that bleeding too last time with the watery discharge. Weird. Maybe its IB.
So I had to run to the bathroom right around the corner from my bedroom. grabbed my thermometer.. I always take 3 temps. one was 97.9! and the other were 97.7:( What would you use? I know 97.9 would make it so I have Oed. sigh.

Good Morning Everyone!! Thanks for the Welcome. How is everyone today? I just read through the posts..

Shannon, thanks..He is a cutie..I love that kiddo!

FF won't show that you O'd until you have 3 consecutive high temps..so you still may have O'd yesterday, but it won't show yet!

I would use 97.9..hopefully it's the most correct one.

I have an appointment with the chiropractor again tomorrow..I moved it up, cuz it's hurting bad. It's a nerve pain in my back..cuz it feels like someone is poking me with a red-hot iron poker :(

Aislinn, hellos :D I've been better haha..but not too bad!

5 dpo and not feeling much. I had a few painful little abdominal twinges earlier when I was studying in bed. I've had em before tho..darnit.

Hi Aislinn. today is a crapy day. How are you?

Brandy, I will use that one. I did put 3 high temps in my chart for the next few days and it didn't show I Oed:( So I dont know whats going on. I am gonna give up that I am Oing this month!

Oh the nerve pain could be causing your headaches. Ask the chiro about it. He might be able to adjust your neck or something. I have nerve pain it sucks and hurts so bad.

I am hoping my boob didnt leak for nothing, I will tell you that! Ugh.

Hows studying going?

Ness. I had that bleeding too last time with the watery discharge. Weird. Maybe its IB.
So I had to run to the bathroom right around the corner from my bedroom. grabbed my thermometer.. I always take 3 temps. one was 97.9! and the other were 97.7:( What would you use? I know 97.9 would make it so I have Oed. sigh.

Hi Shannon

Did you have the little bright red blob of blood too then? It's gone now, went to brown discharge and now nothing so hopefully it's a good sign! No cramping but been to the toilet for a no.2 3 times already today!!

I would go with 97.9 temp defo as that was the first temp you took and the second had time to drop

yeah that's what it was like for me one blob surrounded by watery cm. Have this 'wet' feeling downstairs a lot I'm convinced AF has arrived but nope! Absolutely nothing!!

Shannon, thanks..He is a cutie..I love that kiddo!

FF won't show that you O'd until you have 3 consecutive high temps..so you still may have O'd yesterday, but it won't show yet!

I would use 97.9..hopefully it's the most correct one.

I have an appointment with the chiropractor again tomorrow..I moved it up, cuz it's hurting bad. It's a nerve pain in my back..cuz it feels like someone is poking me with a red-hot iron poker :(

Aislinn, hellos :D I've been better haha..but not too bad!

5 dpo and not feeling much. I had a few painful little abdominal twinges earlier when I was studying in bed. I've had em before tho..darnit.

aww you sound like you're really suffering with your back honey! :hugs: I really hope the chiropractor can help!! xx

exactly! I hope you get that BFP soon.

I am feeling wet the past 3 days..

Thanks Shannon I really hope you do! Have you tested lately?

Why is everyone's day so bad?

I'm not feeling to good myself..Thought I might need the ER.. I'm having really bad pains in my stomach.

Ness, I am wondering if I should. I took one a few days after AF was gone it was faint but I threw it away thinking yah whatever its still faint.

My AF was weird it was light and one half day was heavy.

Why is everyone's day so bad?

I'm not feeling to good myself..Thought I might need the ER.. I'm having really bad pains in my stomach.

Oh no i hope you are okay. I would say if they hurt bad enough go.

Mine is probably cause I am not sure about my body and my son woke up screaming for almost 2 hours for no reason:growlmad:

Pee on that stick lady!!! I want to know never mind you!! He he

Aislinn - yeah if you're n lots of pain I would go to docs or hospital

Ill pee on a stick tomorrow morning. Sigh I was just saying to DH wouldnt it be funny if I am preggo. He just glared at me. My temps are higher than last months but I thought It was cause of the new thermometer:wacko:

Do you guys think it could have something to do with TTC?

Why was he screaming Shannon?

I think ttc is driving me nuts mostly because of my body. ugh

I dont know he is 7. He kept on saying he needed a flashlight..he has nightlights.

Sorry ladies, I disappeared..had to walk the dog and do some food shopping.

Nessie, you are SO pregnant! I definitely don't believe you're out..especially now that the bleeding stopped!!!
:haha:

Shannon, POAS already..I wanna know too lol.

Aislinn, if you're hurting that bad, I'd say head to the ER! Hope all is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"