Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yum. pureed curry.
I am totally feeding my baby the indian way. Not american way.

ohh what is that? i'v been looking this up have yet to see anything I am happy with

rice and dahl with ghee for solids slowly add veggies very slowly and breastmilk.

oh so basically every saturday night of my life untilI was 10. I have no allergies but can't tolerate dairy wellwhich actually natural humans are the only animal that drinks milk after weaning which is weird

where do u get ghee fromI thought it was just fat of some sort?

it's this nut and blue cheese thing I don't get as I amfine mymumloves nuts and stilton or just moldy cheese. I seemto remembereatting dogfoodout of it's bowlquite early disgusting but true

Morning ladies (for me anyway)

Well, it's 11..I slept forever lol. I could sleep again tho. I just woke from a dream about cheese fries with bacon and now I'm DYING for it. Ahhhhh! I hate bacon, btw lol. I'm pretty much vegetarian. So weird.

Welcome Aislinn (sorry if I spelled it wrong, I'm trying to remember from a few pages back and my memory sucks bigtime)..but welcome still :D

How are you guys, Shannon and Jo?

All the curry talk has made me super hungry mmmmm..Love me some curry. It's a regular thing for us. I make it myself.

God I'm hungry.

Morning girls

.....sorry to say I think I'm out girls....

Used up my last FRER this morning -

Just went to the toilet and there was a blob of bright red blood mixed with some watery discharge. No cramps.

Was so convinced I would get a this morning - metallic taste, nausea, tired, headache, emotional (last night one minute snapping at OH the next minute crying), even had a slight nosebleed this morning when I blew my nose.

So don't know what to think now....

Is this AF 3 days early? Actually feel like I'm going to be sick this morning I never get sick with AF....

Nessie :(

Sounds very strange tho..blood and no cramps? Maybe it could still be that bleeding ppl get with pregnancy...see if it turns to full flow..if not, you're still in the game!

big big :hugs: to you.

thank you honey, just so confusing! I'm really regular and always have had a 28 days cycle and then with the watery light pink discharge at 8 and 9 dpo and other symptoms it just sucks xx

found this whilst googling it

The only time I have ever had ANY kind of bleeding which tailed off to nothing was the month I was pregnant. I had one big blob of blood the evening of 11dpo, and then nothing more for 24 hours. After which I tested to get a BFP.

From reading others' experiences implantation bleeding can last for several days and varies person-to-person. I was told it is normally pink or brown; mine was red.

Source: mumsnet discussions

See!!! There's still hope hun :D I know it's hard to feel hopeful when you're on such a roller coaster..but I'm pullin for ya xo

Thank you brandy :hugs:

Gosh I don't know what I would do without the amazing friends I've made on this site to keep me going!

I just keep thinking to myself "there are women on here who have lost babies and I've no reason to get upset if AF comes on first month ttc"

xx

I know its hard..but it's natural to be disappointed when you want it so badly and it doesn't happen, no matter how long you've tried..I'm only technically cycle 3 and its been killing me!

Fx'd for us all. We all deserve this so much.

Oh man, my Mom just posted pics of my baby nephew. My brother has the cutest baby on earth..OMG! He is seriously perfect. It hurts so much, but makes me so happy to see him. I wanna share the pic, but I don't wanna be insensitive to anyone! (and I don't think I know how to post one lol) ..Siiigh

Yeah it is disappointing especially like I said yesterday about those girls who get pregnant just looking at someone!!

awww it's so hard when people you know have babies isn't it :hugs:

I miss them all so so sooo much. Seeing pics makes it hurt more, but then again it's nice...bittersweet is a fitting word.

yeah bittersweet exactly. My sisters, sister in law has the most gorgeous little girl (she's 19 - got pregnant while taking antibiotics and on the pill!!!) and I just want one so much!!

Going to go lay down for a bit..my back is killing.

Talk soon..and keep your head up..it's not over yet luv xo

https://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs273.ash1/20073_1358801055859_1406494742_1019644_1560705_n.jpg

See if this works. It hurts so good lol. God I love that kid. Ive only seen him a couple times when he was newborn before I moved to SA :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"