Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet you feel too scared to get your hopes up I want to see your bfp!!

alright i have a dollar test ill take it. im having pain in my uterus right now. going to shower and get haircut ill let u know soon.

GL Shannon..let us know the second you take it lol..either way. Fx'd xo

What?!!! Maybe just too early then...youve had lots of signs!!

but wouldn't my temps show it.brandy look st my chart..I don't see anything. I agree to many signs. I've even been getn emotional

I'm really not sure Shannon..this temp'ing thing is so new to me. I wish I were more help! All I can say is hang in there..hopefully we will either see the big O for your or a BFP. <3 :hugs:

I'm thankful for you guys too!

When I wipe now it's browny coloured and hardly anything and is quite watery, no more red today!

sure I felt a bit of a flutter too but I'm probably grasping at straws now! Still got metallic taste and feeling tired and nauseous most of the day....

I'll be shocked myself if AF comes as I've never had symptoms like this before and especially as they coincide so well with dpo timings!!

If you're not pregnant, Nessie..I'm seriously giving up symptom spotting lol.

I'm gonna get off here and go start dinner..and still try to study a bit. I've been avoiding it for a while now.

Much love! xo

Aww thanks sweetheart, I'm still confident one minute and negative the next but probably be better to not look in to stuff too much in case AF does come. Soon see hey?! 12dpo tomorrow AF could come at any time then!

Enjoy dinner! Spag Bol for me tonight yuurrmmmy!! xx

ness I agree wth brandy.

something is going on with me. Dh and I are talking about going to doc. My cycles seem to be every 60 days:(

Shannon I think that's a good idea - even if it's just to put your mind at rest worth seeing doc x

Something cause I want this more than anything.. you girls know what I mean.

Ness.. you are def pregnant girlie.

Good idea, Shannon..see a doc, find out what's going on.

Just noticed that my boobs are sore..!!!!..I can't remember if I ever got sore bb's this early in the 2ww. Rawr.

lol Yes we are. I can't help it. It annoys me tho, cuz I have a nagging feeling I'm just grasping...yet I still do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"