Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is sweet until he has PMS lol. He usually is right about health issues. I will tell you that.

Aislinn is that your real name?

Jo- I want some popcorn!

I have a bunch of questions for you guys.. but I need to get ready for work tomorrow. I hope we can chat again.. I really enjoyed it.

Ask away. I am on here a lot. I do college from home.
Brandy does as well. Its busier during the day.

I can answer questions for ya.

help yaself there is more in the kitchen.
british sea weed isgrown on sewageso yucky but might get itfrom the chinease.
Stew and dumplings for supper

50/50aslongasthesauce isn't from walmart.

Yum yum.
Atleast I can cook proper fod so half my dream can come true how do u make a taco?

with the seasoning lol. and cut up chicken breast and put red, green peppers and onions. yum

Kinda with different seasoning.

I love Indian food though. it is my new addiction but I need to learn hor to cook it.

order out? I use alot of the sauces and seasoning mixes. I made bombay potatos a week or so ago and wow were they hot

Hubby doesnt know what they are lol. He said some of the food in UK is different.

We do order out from one restaraunt only. I had allergy issues everywhere else. With ttc I am way cautious:)

umm trying to think its a potato bajhi like brinjal or bhindi (excuse the spelling). Basically Tomatos, onions, potatos and spices

lmao I just tried to repeat those words to him.. He just starred.. I guess I cant talk lol.

lol. I was bought up on the stuff so i am probably typing as I say it not how it is spelt. or it's a british translation. poor bloke. My parents say they pureed curry for me as a new born I question this but a nice fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"