Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
windows are openthe house is just steaming tonight

hahahhahaha jo lol u poor woman!!!!

i hate drunk men, even my own haha

hu wants 2 guess when im af is gona sho im gettin impatient??
wen dya rekon my spell will be here loren?? think i emailed mia like sunday / monday or sumat xxxxxxxxxxxx

erm i think monday babe, i orderd mine friday night and got it the folowing friday!i rekn she will b here hmmm tuesday at the latest monday ther erlist xxxxxxx haha i cnt stand brad wen hes drunk hes such a cheesy annoying freak!!and always vomits without fail xxxx

eugh vomit. matts meant to be pacing himself. I have just pulled a quilt up on the sofa. If Igo to bed I won't be up to play taxi.
has you ladies ever had solid puss in your tonsils?

haha gdgdgd.erm wat do u mean by that jo?? i use to get little solid yellow balls on my tonsils that wud make me bork and smelt like shit wen they eventually came of the tonsil :| god nos wa they wer hahahaha xxx

ewwwww gross u 2

hahaha jay is the same......disgustin!!! hahaha xxxxxxxxxxx

sounds about right. i have had itbefore but last night i thought they hurt had a look andliteraly just a tinynudge and loads of this stinking solid yelloe stuff came out like amega spot. it ddnt hurt to"pop"but after it was a bit sore I had to finish squeezing it out. Iwish this would happen when I could go to the docs

ewwwwuuugggghhhh
hahahahaha sorry u 2 tha just sounds awful
right lovelies i was gona stay up but am knackered, callin it a nite xxxxxx
see you all 2moro love yazzzzzzzzzzzzz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hmmn how about af february 2011 gem? You never knw chick, but if she does come, it will be the last 1 in just under a year! When was she casting ur spell gem? She will send your letter after that. My spell was done on wednesday and she sent my letter on thursday but havent got it yet, so must be 2nd class! Sure hope it hasn't been lost! Jo, i dont envy you with all those sweaty drunk men in the house lol x ooh loren, u could get him to join in! :rofl: hahahahahaha kidin, unless ur into that kinda thing! Personally i dont recommend it :haha:

do u girls mean the dangly bit at the back of ur throat or your tonsils? X

hmmn how about af february 2011 gem? You never knw chick, but if she does come, it will be the last 1 in just under a year! When was she casting ur spell gem? She will send your letter after that. My spell was done on wednesday and she sent my letter on thursday but havent got it yet, so must be 2nd class! Sure hope it hasn't been lost! Jo, i dont envy you with all those sweaty drunk men in the house lol x ooh loren, u could get him to join in! :rofl: hahahahahaha kidin, unless ur into that kinda thing! Personally i dont recommend it :haha:

how the fuk did u squeeze it jo!!!omg ad av deffo thru up!!!!xxxxxxxxxxx

ni nite gemmmmm love uuuuuuuuuuuu xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

itl b 1st class diane mine was!!!hahahahahaha he dusnt luk like he cud handle me di ;) hahahha oooooo has sum1 had multiple ppl bump uglys?????do tell haha xxxxxxxx

one in each hole or daisy chaining yummy.
sort of pushing it. andman was it nasty

hahahahahahahaha jo, you naughty girl! Loren, he cudnt handle u? Haha but there is 2 could u handle them? Ooh er. 3sums, hmm 2 guys is beta than 2 girls but tried it done it, threw the t-shirt in the bin! X

i always thought the dangly bit was the tonsils lol. Many people still do! X

hahahahahahahaha jo, you naughty girl! Loren, he cudnt handle u? Haha but there is 2 could u handle them? Ooh er. 3sums, hmm 2 guys is beta than 2 girls but tried it done it, threw the t-shirt in the bin! X

to rite i cud handle them di!!!ive been round the block and back 4 tyms hahaha ony mesn!!!bt i do have alot mor experience than them 2 put together!!!!hahahahaha get on uuuuu!!!!!! ;) ......UH OH just lukd at a picture of my ex (1st eva boyfriend 1st ever love) and i got a tingly hurty pain in me heart!!!! <<< that was not a hart atak b4 u say haha uno wat mean wen i say tha wierd hart feeling about sum1 an a siky i miss u feeling :| :mad: wtf!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sounds about right. i have had itbefore but last night i thought they hurt had a look andliteraly just a tinynudge and loads of this stinking solid yelloe stuff came out like amega spot. it ddnt hurt to"pop"but after it was a bit sore I had to finish squeezing it out. Iwish this would happen when I could go to the docs

It's just old food and gunk from the pockets in your tonsils. at some point, you must have had a tonsil infection that caused pockets. they trap food and grossness and it comes out as little white disgusting blobs. same thing happens when you have your wisdom teeth pulled in the empty holes...

awww.Loren.
You dirty girls.
nooo I can't remember what that thing isbut thetonsils are at the side and go down your throat. I should have kept mymanky sample of puss and wizzed it to the doctors the lats time I had a huge lump they said they would pop it to. I can't have pennicillin so tonsillitisis just not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"