Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooo 4got 2 say i saw a girl on here said look at this site

beautifulvervix.com thers photos tmi of a whole cycle and 1 of a pregnancy. omggg the one of a whole cycle, shows tha u really cud have ewcm but really its not ov......

Hi Gem, so glad you decided to stay, :hugs:

I've just finished af and am getting ewcm and have all the symptoms of ov, including the increased urge to BD. Wonder what's going on???:wacko:

hiya hun, ummm thas strange!! my councellor told me she used to ov on day 7 tho.....u shud BD now!!! look on the website tho beautifulcervix its soooo good, bit gooey an mingin like but it shows that we do hav more ewcm than we think, i think so anyway!!!!

my af hasnt even showd yet!!! damn witch!!! unless i ovd later on the 24th may an caught the eggy then, but not getin m hopes up!! altho it wud mean implantation was 8dpo the week after and had cramps in my right side the next day, wud make me 12dpo 2day. no sign of her jus lots of lotiony cm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

erm this mite nt make any sense but haha, he sed y is every1 naked today as we wer wlkn towards sum fellas ouse to walk past and as we gt ther the man herd me say...wel not every1 is fully drest like its winter like u and he got all flusterd and flipd on me sayn i made a show of him hahaha silly nob!!!so we argued all the way ome then he didnt tlk t me bt he came dwn b4 n gave me a kiss as i was :hangwashing: to which i replied o u me m8 now yer...fukoff haha. indeed they can b chick!!!watching that too huni i want spellbound to win!!!i missed the 1st 1s tho so dnt no wa they wer like xxxxx

iyaaa karen!!xx u ok hun? ooer thats mad that xxx

heloooooooo dianeeeeeeeeeeee wa u doin chick??xxxxx

right well thanx to u gem, ino have to go and get myself a spectulam, flashlight and a camera hahahah xxxxx

hey girls. Just wrote a HUGE post and bnb wudnt let me post it! :growlmad: so i wil cut it down, basically, love u gem glad ur bk!! Were here 4 u and doing this togetha chick! Love u loadz 2 loren. X

Eatting buffet food and listening to matt andhis mates play poker

ommmmgggg i know spellbound!!!! comon!!! on frikkin freeaky weird wiv r spells xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

spellbound are the winners! Is this another sign loren! :dust: and more magic dust :dust:

Sooo, interesting doc appt. As it turns out, I had a fairly large cervical polyp. They removed it today! I have had these previously but, this could be affecting fertility. Also, they want me to come in for a progesterone test on cd21. If it low, they are going to start clomid. And, dh needs to go to the doc.

We should be able to take care of quite a few of these things at the fertility appt on Wednesday.

So, progress is made. Things are looking up. But, can most definitely say, this is NOT my month.

wow lesley, sounds like u have made great progress and and going to be joining us in our june/july :bfp: s x

quiche jo? Dh is away 2 get me a chinese, so i doubt i will have room, but thanx 4 the offer, luv u x

lol no thanx jo, i hate quiche xxxxx
awww lesley :hugs: 4 this month but tha sounds gud hun, u wil defo get ur bfp soon im sure!!
i cant believe spellbound won sooooooooo good!! cant wait 4 my letter ive not herd from mia in a while. just looked up on google about no period and it can be due to irregular cycles and not oving!!! whooopey dooo jus my luck !!! xxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"