Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg it is a sign!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D i felt awful getn a shower b4 because i had to take the bracelet an charm off haha.ooo am up 4 sum quiche jo!!!OH's friend was having a laugh with me on facebook b4 and he sed i feel like a can with brad and i sed nooo ur not!!haha cum on downnnnnn carlllll hahaha then next minute thers a nok at the door he had tuk that as a serious invite and is now upsters with brad hahah, *******!!!love u loads too di!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ooooo lesley atleast now u can really luk forward and alot of PMA for june/july bfp :D :D :D :D :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i robbd myn gem!!!!go lukn on google or ttc websites i scooped my 1 from a lady off a randm ttc site xxxxx

ther in the washin basket lol.......smallest one fits in ur hand ............sooooo cute!!!!!

hhaahahah loren why r they upstairs??? lols jokin.....im guessin its an xbox or cod thing!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

where can u get avators from? Gem, bfp can be another reason 4 no af! :haha:

lol i wish di, but ive given up all hope!! no real symptoms at all apart from tha pink spotting 5 days ago!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

only time will tell gem! Rolo n beanz are gorgeous! And i see they are now friends!! Aw cute! Hahaha loren, kick him out b4 12, u need spermies! X

awwwww ther so cute bt with ther colours i thort ther was mor than 2 hahaha.hahaha bleev me gem!!!! i try nto to go up coz they scare me together!!!ther like lovers then ther like brothers vile haha.its an red ded redemption thing gem!! hahahaha di hes sleepn ova, if i have to have sex with OH wilst squashing carl i will haahhaha xxxxxx

i have a charm of a little teddy that ive got on the bracelet OH bought me 4 our 1st valentines day and the rose quartz 1 xxxxx

hahahahaha loren xx

yer di they r bezzies now hahaha!!
atleast ther is xbox or oh wud be moanin at me on the laptop 24/7. lol.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i was tryna put the pix of them on here bt my fne is gay!!!xxxx

hahahaha awwww shud say ad eat ur hed off if it wernt for bnb!!!!!!xxxx

lol we have 4 beds set up in our spare room it's going to be very cozy in there.

they are all set up with water bottles teddys and sick buckets

hahaaha ye i shud of!!

why u settin beds up jo??? xxxxxx

full of sweaty men with alcohol breath and nasty farts!!!tel them to crak a window b4 they leave tomorow haha xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"