Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon - did you look at my chart? just click on my ticker.
x

i was looking at yours and i think there was a couple of chances of ovulation...day 16 and day 20... almost 3 consec high temperatures... mine gave me crosshairs automatically today... day 20 looks most likely i think. what are you going with?

Hi lovelies!

I just got off the phone with my Dad and then my Grandma..been over 6 months since I talked to them. I'm so happy/sad at the same time!!!

hugs for the sad yey for the happy hun squishes for both hope your ok xx

Day 20 I was thinking too.

Because I have had hormone symptoms the past few days... day 19.. these are my symptoms. very tired in afternoon
nipple pain galore.leaked
pm had twinge in right ovary then left ovary

Thanks Danni :hugs: I'll be ok. I'm just super homesick. And then I look at my nephews pic on my desktop and I just melt!

I'm such a mess haha.

Oops haha...How you doing Shannon? Still can't pinpoint that elusive O yet? I agree with day 20 as well!

Hi lovelies!

I just got off the phone with my Dad and then my Grandma..been over 6 months since I talked to them. I'm so happy/sad at the same time!!!

aww hugs..:)

hows symptoms.

BB's are still a little sore..but may just be post-O stuff..I haven't had enough cycles off bcp to tell yet, grr!

Bodies are so cruel sometimes lol.

My cold is going away now.

Oops haha...How you doing Shannon? Still can't pinpoint that elusive O yet? I agree with day 20 as well!

Im doing okay. have headache.. trying to write dh a poem for valentines..

no I cant pinpoint it. :( my boobies hurt!

Hi lovelies!

aww hugs..:)

hows symptoms.

BB's are still a little sore..but may just be post-O stuff..I haven't had enough cycles off bcp to tell yet, grr!

Bodies are so cruel sometimes lol.

My cold is going away now.

yes probably lol.
when did you get off bcp?

evening my darlings!!

Had to laugh at Shannon's comment "I'm nearly at 2,000 posts" he he just made me laugh!

me and OH :sex: tonight - no spotting after so I know not AF as if we :sex: when I have AF I always have blood mixed in (tmi!!)

but he commented that my V felt tighter than usual......don't know what that means lol but thinking i was probably a bit dry

I went off bcp in June of last year..didn't have a period until November. I was going insane!

So have only had a couple. Cycle between Nov - Dec was 28 days, Dec - Jan was 33 days. Had 14 day LP for both, so I'm guessing this cycle will be 28 (if no BFP, of course). But haven't gotten used to how it all feels just yet..so not sure if sore bb's is *normal* for me after Ov :( Such a pain!

evening my darlings!!

Had to laugh at Shannon's comment "I'm nearly at 2,000 posts" he he just made me laugh!

me and OH :sex: tonight - no spotting after so I know not AF as if we :sex: when I have AF I always have blood mixed in (tmi!!)

but he commented that my V felt tighter than usual......don't know what that means lol but thinking i was probably a bit dry

Oh I had that when I was preggo:):happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi Nessie!

I've read that some pregnant women felt "tighter" down there! Add it to your long list of signs lol.

I went off bcp in June of last year..didn't have a period until November. I was going insane!

So have only had a couple. Cycle between Nov - Dec was 28 days, Dec - Jan was 33 days. Had 14 day LP for both, so I'm guessing this cycle will be 28 (if no BFP, of course). But haven't gotten used to how it all feels just yet..so not sure if sore bb's is *normal* for me after Ov :( Such a pain!

I have noticed for me that around o and probably after I have had it lately. Wow NoV? I got pregnant off of getting on BCP and off in two months with my son, but DH and I discussed today not a good idea. I dont think I want to possibly make it worse.

But June- Nove is a long time.

I guess I have 60 day cycles atm:cry:

June - Nov is a lifetime when you're waiting to make a baby!

I thought I might get lucky right after coming off it, but didn't work out. Then again, we were using KY cuz I didn't know better at the time.

60 day cycles :( Ugh. Hopefully you can see a doc and maybe see for sure what's going on..?

Ouch..I yawned and noticed my ears and jaw hurts bad. I must be getting an ear infection. My neck lymph nodes are swollen :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back