Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hi: Everyone. I hope everyone is well.
I hope you start feeling better soon Ness.
Rach and Kirstie, wherever you two are, I miss you!!!
How is everyone else doing?

hiya everyone
hope ur all okay
im off 2 work soon, still no af!! lol.
howwwwwww late am i now seriously!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

morning ladies!
Hope you ladies have a wonderful day.
Im leaving in a few to go volunteer at the fire department as receptionist from 9:30 til 1:30

I'm supposed to be baking cookies for DD's party at school tomorrow. Just can't get the motivation..especially since the lounge and kitchen smell like paint and its COLD!

Have fun, Shey.

hi girls!

Callie thanks hun - today is a better day, I've managed a gluten free egg mayo sandwich! Also a mini gluten free choccie brownie he he! Hope you're doing well and sickness has left you now!

Shey that sounds a very commendable thing to do good for you!

Oooh bake me some cookies Brandy!

xx

Hi Girls,

I thought I would say hello as I have just started following your posts. I am in my 2nd month of ttc. The first day of my last period was the 21st of May (my last monthly cycle was for 33 days) so I’m guessing I’m probably started/finished ovulating?? I don’t want to get into all the ovulating kits etc as I will think I will get slightly obsessed.

Felt bit gutted/jealous last night as my sister announced to me that she in 2-3 wks pregnant. I’m going to be really disheartened if this is not my month!! xxx

Hi Girls,

I thought I would say hello as I have just started following your posts. I am in my 2nd month of ttc. The first day of my last period was the 21st of May (my last monthly cycle was for 33 days) so I’m guessing I’m probably started/finished ovulating?? I don’t want to get into all the ovulating kits etc as I will think I will get slightly obsessed.

Felt bit gutted/jealous last night as my sister announced to me that she in 2-3 wks pregnant. I’m going to be really disheartened if this is not my month!! xxx

Hi hope this is your month

look my ticker has changed lol still a little ailen like

yes mine is a week from this thursday and its dragging lol but ive got a busy week so hopefully it will keep be occupied my sons graduates from 8th grade thursday night and my daughter graduates from high school friday night then were haveing a big get toghter for them on sat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"