Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
little one question quiz haha am bored

inooo uuuu, ive walked with u once upon a dreammm, iiiiinooo u the gleam in ur eyes is so familiar a gleam, yet ino its true that visions are seldom all they seem, but if ino u, i know what u'll do, u'll love me at once the way u did once upon a dream!!!

what films that offffffff?????

put ear plugs in then coz wen i eat them they try tlkn t me and ive lernt to ignore them and eat the ba-stards hahah xxx

lol muff and fanny :rofl: We call it bum or ass! No fanny unless you are an old lady. and fanny packs, lol reminds me of my ex mother in law she loves those things. yuck!

Rose quartz is for fertility I have huge chunks of it. I am going to wash it and put it in my bedroom. My ds said after my mom said it was fertility and put it in the bedroom. He said yah mom maybe you can get pregnant :rofl: He is so funny!

haha, nope but ur on the right path!!!and i now have a song for my TTC!!!!its lvly!!! uno the song off cinderella - a dream is a wish ur heart makes xxxxxx

the 1st part the words r just so relevant!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjIssqHQJ6o&feature=related

iv not seen it clever kid shan.
Bed time i think my feet are being tickled

I will never go with a friend ever again to a obgyn appointment. damn doctors always make us wait hours.

oh my friend had to go for her papsmear and depo shot

Oh wow poor thing. My sister had her baby at 17. so much for childhood.

She loves being a young mom she wants to wait til she's 21 to have another baby.

haha no di it was me m8 tara tha i sed it to!!b assd with a diet!!!i bet ur absoloutly gorjis the way u r lesley!!!!same goes to u jo!!! ur gorjis to u didnt need to go on 1!!!xxxxx

God luv ya, Loren! I think I've mentioned this before but I am 5'10 and was a size 4 when I got married. now a size 12!! i look like some kinda amazon..

aw lesley! You are tall so im sure you look fine babe. Your size 12 is our 16, now if you where 5ft nothing then you may look like a lil ball with legs but tall like u are im sure you are 1 elegant lady! :hugs: hey shany hugs babe. Ok girlies bed time 4 me. Luv yooz x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"