Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Xelectrax. I know how it is.. its not my sister.. but there are babies everywhere.

at some point what the heck that could be a long time from now i dont like waiting lmao

I am gonna go for now. this ov pain is killing me. another temp drop ..

Oooh yay for Kirstie's scan! I don't often come on during the evening cos I usually feel pants so probs won't know til tomorrow boo!!

I really want a gender scan at 16 weeks but OH won't let me lol he said if they struggle at the 20 week scan then we'll go private -killjoy lol! So have to wait 8 weeks to see bubs again :(

Shan hope the ov pain eases soon chick x

hi electra! hi jo and shan xxx hi di see ya readin xxx

oooooo so my spell, bracelet ,charm and lil lucky rock r here off mia!!! yAY!!! but nothin off gail yet in my email. still no af and my legss r really really sore today. nothin else tho. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi electra! hi jo and shan xxx hi di see ya readin xxx

oooooo so my spell, bracelet ,charm and lil lucky rock r here off mia!!! yAY!!! but nothin off gail yet in my email. still no af and my legss r really really sore today. nothin else tho. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yayy wa charm did u get sweety?test test test test test test test test test test!!!!!!!! :hugs: xxxxxxxx

iyaaaaaaaa every111!!!!welcum lecky!!!!! lol.oooooh wer the hells kirsty with the news!!!!! how r u all??? bought conceive + today :D :D :D yay lol xxxxx

lol ive not tested haha, dnt fink its gona happen, had a mad nite. but any way jus got my gail readin an look at this.....so true....weird!!!

On opening my links I felt a very strong emotional area around you, I feel these emotions to be quite raw around you within, although on the surface I sense a very content path in general terms, but I do sense youve been through the mill over the past 18 months in regard to pregnancy related areas

I have a lovely gentleman who links in around you and shows spirit babies here, which I sense 4, that would connect to yourself and other family members with this male who is a J initial and I feel could be a Grandfather energy, he shows they are with him, and wants to send some healing to your emotions too, he simply says it will soon be 'your turn'

So looking ahead at pregnancy for you, I do see a conception very soon actually, Im not sure if you have just tested or just had a dissapointment, as I see a line of happiness then some dashed hopes, but then an even bigger line of happiness with you by September

I see your conception month as August, and within September your sure of this, and I feel its important for you to know this will be a full term baby and spirit show me no problems at all with any aspect of this from the moment of conception, to birth and beyond and I am shown a baby boy here with this

I feel you will want to give him everything, and you may clash slightly with an older female who doesnt always agree on your views at caring for your child, she did things differently, and spirit want you to be aware and stick to this, its your child and you do things how you wish to :)

I then see 2 more conceptions for you, December 2011 with the birth of a baby girl 2012 and conception May 2014 with a baby boy born from this, again, all full term and no complications

I wish you every happiness ahead :) x

awww that reading is fab gem!!what did u think??yayyyy gem!!!!she told me i wud concieve in july/august bt bfp in august!!!!!so we r gna b bump buddys!!!if dianes not right then wer stil gna b bump buddies anyway!!!! ;) my little chicken!!mwah.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx u cn get them frm her site or ebay shan xxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back