Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On no Brandy. I have TMJ it hurts so bad.. they probably hurt from your cold.

Tried call doc and left message.

Good deal. Glad you're gonna see one soon.

Yeah prob from the cold. I just got REALLY tired, so I think I'm going to crash early tonight..its almost midnight lol. Was gonna try to study, but naaaah! I have till Tuesday which is when we fly..and I test on Wednesday. Yikes.

Anyway, will talk later! G'night my crazy TTC chicks :hugs:

wooo hooo thanks girls!! Another one to add to the signs! He definitely felt a bit more 'squeezed' in down there lol!! He was just like - have you put something in there cos it feels tighter than usual?!

*added to list* :rofl:

had quite a few dizzy spells today and still got metallic taste. Also have an ulcer on the end of my tongue which kills but don't think that's anything to do with it!!

wooo hooo thanks girls!! Another one to add to the signs! He definitely felt a bit more 'squeezed' in down there lol!! He was just like - have you put something in there cos it feels tighter than usual?!

*added to list* :rofl:

had quite a few dizzy spells today and still got metallic taste. Also have an ulcer on the end of my tongue which kills but don't think that's anything to do with it!!

you writing them all down?

Evening all another hour spent catching up.
Shannon I asked you ages if you had retested??????? How long was that AF I think you should get a blood test just to double check.
It's 23.30 here I was up at 19.00 and guess what tierd already and hungry. Dragged OH for a walk in the snow after work this morning.
Nessie I don't get how your not getting a :bfp:
Now who had the very cute baby? I did a few shifts in a nursery and they had the cuteset 15month old ayear ago he would just throw himself at you for cuddles youngest of 5 and sooooo adorable, never cried unless he saw but couldn't get to his sister.
Hopefully my blood test results will be in tomorrow so I can wreck my valentinesday meal on monday by going to the dctors first:p

Took test today it was negative. :cry:

I have a plan... I am going to an acupuncturist for fertility. I am done with the 60 day cycle crap!

I have heard good things on acupuncture a friend of mine in IVF is trying it.
Possibly painful though.
Dang you'll get there shannon yourOH isn't wearing out his swimmers with all the :sex:

Nope he isnt cause I was already preggo. He is wearing me out. Told him so. DS is on school vacation next week, so it will be PM :sex: so I can stay awake more! lol

I really hope we get there I am getting frustrated.

I am nervous about it being to painful, but I dont think it will be worse than bowen therapy. lol

I've not heard fbowen therapy beforewhat is it?

its like acupressure treatment and its all my fibro trigger points and muscle tightness. Kills me so bad! Im in pain the next day usually

I just played around with my FF chart and it looks like I will have O'd the 9th or the 10th:) I am keeping my fingers crossed that I keep temps up high at 97.7 and above.

Ouch.

Did we figure out what white lotiony CM means? If it just meansworking hormones I will take that as a good sign. I keepfinding it in my pants, my dadwould call it a snailtrail gross man butit's all wyas white and usually dryish

Its creamy Cm. I usually have it after I O in adundance or around O normally.

OH nice he usually refers to my mum like that as she likes to hand wash and is rubbish at it. I have ye to get a positive IC OPK but I haven't been a good girl doing themI told you I would loose patience with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"