Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH nice he usually refers to my mum like that as she likes to hand wash and is rubbish at it. I have ye to get a positive IC OPK but I haven't been a good girl doing themI told you I would loose patience with them

lol, I lost patience with mine as well dont worry! I gave up on them. Sometimes they dont work.

i'v had some faint lineswhen i used the superdrug ones they got fainter so maybe i had O'ed just before i started using them

yes I have only had faint lines as well. I think the cheaper the worse they are....

gah. I was trying to figure out what my doctor would do if this tes said I did have hypothyroidism. My uncle has it with his diabeties but he wasn't much use. I'v read somewhere about themkeeping and xtra eye on youlike seeing a gynocologist if you are or tryingto get pregnant.I hope they would then do theother test but I have no day 21 to get levels from. Ahhhhh. I wish this was easy

It would be easy here. Seems the docs there are harder to get help from

Yep I am miserable as sin right now. I know 9months is along time but atleast there is progress every day.
I amso tierd to godit's like being pregnant but less trips to the loo

Who knows.. maybe you are Jo?

Whenever I need to stop feeling sorry for myself I go to ttc after a loss. Those woman have been through a lot!

I can imagine. Only just finding out women in my own familyhave miscarried alot due todifferent things. I should have had twin cousins older than me. I like researching but have run out of things tolook at. Stuck at work I can hear my laundry and shopping calling me

I know I'm sure it breeds in the basket along with the dishes.
Just rading upon this hypothyroidism. Seems the hormone imbalance can prevent ovulation ahh wish it was 4pm so I canget my results

Yes it can. Unfortunately thats not my case.. I have had recent bloods done.

It doesnt take long to get the thyroid situated.

Sorry my OH won't entertain my research canI share this link with you?
https://fertilitytesting.co.uk/affects-of-thyroid-disease-on-fertility.html

https://www.iherb.com/NatraBio-Thyroid-Support-1-fl-oz-30-ml/6649?at=0

look at this.

Intresting not sure how that works as the doctors give you thyroxine which is what you are not producing.
That might have been usefulwhen I had glandular feaver

sometimes its not good to take meds during pregnancy...homeopathic, which that is what it is...is safe during pregnancy

feutuses don't have there own thyroid until 12 weeks so need u to provide it so you need to produce enough for 2 in hypo you dnt makeenough thyroxine for 1 so u need the the extra so itis recommended you stay onit and possibly get an increase

Shannon- I get regular acupuncture treatments and it is not painful at all. It will be really nice for your fibro. Also, I think it looks like you ovulated on cd20 as well.
I am having sharp cramps in my left side today on and off. I did a CB smiley opk (had 3 left over) and it was negative, but when I ejected the stick, the test color was about half what the control line was. Also, I think that I didn't hold my pee long enough/drank too much. I am going to do another one tomorrow afternoon....nothing to drink for 4 hours.That should do the trick.

I didn't think OPK's likeneat pee, like FMU??? Ohh hell confussion.
More stew and dumplings tonight with pop corn

Oh callie, that is nice to know. I wonder if its okay during pregnancy. I am glad everyone seems to agree I ovulated on CD 20. I am excited.

I bet you are going to O anytime.

I had lots of twinges on CD 20. right than left several times. I am nervous. I am not sure I can handle twins lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"