Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
feutuses don't have there own thyroid until 12 weeks so need u to provide it so you need to produce enough for 2 in hypo you dnt makeenough thyroxine for 1 so u need the the extra so itis recommended you stay onit and possibly get an increase

That is good to know. i guess you have been reading!

Acupuncture is fine during pregnancy, but there are points that the acupuncturist needs to avoid...so just let him/her know if there is a possibility.

Okay. that is good to know.
https://www.rhythmsforwomen.com/fertility_approach.htm

thats the place I am going. I am excited kinda lol

I didn't think OPK's likeneat pee, like FMU??? Ohh hell confussion.
More stew and dumplings tonight with pop corn

You just have to wait at least four hours after you wake up to test because that is how long it takes for LH to stabilize in your urine. Testing first thing can give a false positive.

Okay. that is good to know.
https://www.rhythmsforwomen.com/fertility_approach.htm

thats the place I am going. I am excited kinda lol

Looks nice.....if you ever have any questions you can ask me. I know a lot about acupuncture.

ahah. thank you damn I may have missed it but really dn't think the old ovaries aredoing their job. I seem to have a lot of pointles furniture in my body at the moment.
My right wrist id bruising up nicely after having that sample taken on tuesday I might pop in and show her so she can improve her technique yeouch

I am trying to understand what it will do to help get pregnant. She said it may take 3-4 sessions to see anything with my cycles...

of course I am hoping now that I made the appt I will get pregnant lol.

shot i forgot i was going to try that pressure thing on my hands and legs.
tick another Hypo check box or PG depending on the angle

I really want to get tehre quick oncemy cycles are atleast present. Sooo want to annoy my mother with her u need to be married rubbish and my MIL as she will be number 1 baby sitter as my 14 year old BIL won't beoldenough yet but would love to do it

Acupressure i think its called I know where I just dnt get the time though I could do it now lolo.

OK ladies my cffe drinking shopping hating H has just suggested we go to the supermarket together when I get in and isnow drinking tea. I really need him to pee on a stick maybe he is pregnant instead

I gave her some acupressure points to use to help induce her period.

Oh awesome.. got some for ovulation :haha:

I do bowen therapy too.
https://www.boweninfo.com/how_it_works.htm

Maybe with that and acupuncture I will be almost pain free.
The bowen has helped so much.

I am having pain right by my uterus. hurts!

What cycle are you on Callie for ttc?

Acupressure i think its called I know where I just dnt get the time though I could do it now lolo.

OK ladies my cffe drinking shopping hating H has just suggested we go to the supermarket together when I get in and isnow drinking tea. I really need him to pee on a stick maybe he is pregnant instead

lmao that would be so mch better

Technically it is cycle #2. But we have not been using any form of protection since November. This is my second time trying after getting a period though. I am hoping my cycles are getting shorter though.

Good yes he looks pregnant is fat tummy is all hard but isn't fat elswhere except his face

Goodness we are now into our secondmonth of actually taking any notice. Yikes.

I gave her some acupressure points to use to help induce her period.

Oh awesome.. got some for ovulation :haha:

I do bowen therapy too.
https://www.boweninfo.com/how_it_works.htm

Maybe with that and acupuncture I will be almost pain free.
The bowen has helped so much.

I am having pain right by my uterus. hurts!

What cycle are you on Callie for ttc?

One really good thing that you can do at home is make sure that you avoid eating cold foods and drinking cold drinks. You want to drink/eat warm foods and beverages to provide the uterus with a warm environment. Cinnamon tea is a good choice for a beverage and cooking/steaming all your veggies is a good idea. Your acupuncturist will come up with a Chinese diagnosis for you and then use points specific to you to help generate qi and balance your bodies systems/meridians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"