Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am good. I am a little annoyed right now though. I just bought some beef jerky (weird craving) and then I read that I can't eat it due to listeria!!! WTF!!! I guess all meat is out of the question unless steaming hot....and hot beef jerky= :sick:

Aww callie Im sorry :hugs:
Aww Jo! maybe you'll be next to get your BFP

Shey, what happens to your ff chart when you take off the override? Not questioning you....just curious what it does.

Do you mean you don't know how to take it off, or you don't know what it will do?

her override isn't on Cal, she just doesn't have templine.
did you BD on any other days shey?

Oh, ok. I guess I haven't seen it like that before. The coverline is important isn't it?

No only the one time, but people have told me that it takes that one time

it can be i think if you dn't have a big rise. I am a little confused on the BDing thugh none are in the supposed fertile window

Idk what's up with FF, Im just gonna retest and see what the outcome is

Callie, sorry about the beef jerky. Hot beef jerky sounds disgusting!
I bet you are having a girl!

Jo Yup I am just gonna take it. Its def making my boobs hurt! And fibro pain is intense. Ugh

bizarre I guess wewill see in the next few weeks. I think last month is wrong all very odd. how was the volunteering at the fire service?

lol. Yes it does I dont like this stuff. The sooner af comes the better for me.I hope by Tuesday.

Jo it went fine Im signed up for next thursday to volunteer there

Shan I hope things go well with the stuff you are taking and that you get your BFP!

I want nothing but the best for all of you ladies!

Just remember Shan, it can take up to two weeks for af to come once you stop the progesterone. Just wanted you to know that. Usually about a week though. I agree with your acupuncturist....it is great to be able to utilize western and eastern medicine together. They can really compliment one another.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"