Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was high for a bit too and I could touch it. Did you take a test?

Yep and it was negative GRRR I just don't want to be one of those chicks on I did'nt know I was pregnant... lol but I'm having all the signs ....
Oh poo, I'll go to the doctor in the morning... I'll let you know what they say...

Did you get a reading from Cheri22... She is Awesome, she was dead on with me... Sandra rawks too, she's more personal, she answered alot of my questions and seems to be a very caring and lovely person... :)

oh and shan as for her status, whatever. I kind of creeped and she had one status as how she wants to move to califorina to meet Robert Pattison, I wish her luck with that seeing as he lives in England not California

Wow now that is beyond creepy, kinda stalkerish... lol

Hi Krystal... Welcome aboard... :hugs:

aww kim. Big hugs babe. I know how you feel sweetheart, wish i could give you a real hug. I dont know when your bfp is coming. I did see a march baby for you.
But i definately know that you will have a son one day hopefully not too far from now. Im certain xxx

hey girlie goos, u all ok? can any1 fill me in on whats bin goin on????

had a wierd an awful ddream lasnyt!!!!xxx

Thank you Di... Wishing you and all the ladies the best... This too shall pass...

Luv your pic btw sexy mami... ;) I'll keep everyone posted... Have a great day, I'm off to do some laundry :hugs:

i agree shan she will realise when her parents say sorry no more help and i think they shud do as its not their responsibilty to support her finacally when she is making mistakes
ive been living on my own since i 16 and i have had to learn about the world the hard way, my parents havent supported me with money at all and now not with emtions either now, they helped with my dd britney when i was a single mum and i was working long shifts to support us both by having her so i didnt have to pay for child care
and now ive got a loving caring husband who supports me in everything i do and i wudnt want to change its
and all of you girls also have loving caring husbands or partners who also supports uyou through everything

Sheys facebook status!
I hate when people post shit bout me that isn't true and when they don't know shit bout me. Seriously people need to stop talking shit or one of these days if they bump into me I will beat their asses! Keep talking shit bitches and watch wat happens! Just cause ya'll aren't that fertile doesn't mean you have to hate!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/twilightmomma82?v=wall&ref=ts

wel ive just seen this post as i went to read back!!!how old is she? to me shes acting about fuking 10, get a life shey n stay out of this thread!fukn childish person uve gota son ur a MOTHER!so grow up and act like 1!!and erm to the if u bump in to any of us u wil beat our asses think agen love u deffo wudnt beat mine!am getn sik of ur shit! an that status has just pushed me over the edge!!!

al apoligize to the other girls in ere 4 writting this post but i had to so ther u go xx

hi loren u have no need to apolize for you have said u are just telling the truth about wot she has written :hugs:

hi loren u have no need to apolize for you have said u are just telling the truth about wot she has written :hugs:

thank u dottie :) is ur name donna?wel i'm loren nice to meet u :) hope ur hear to stay hun, u ok?xxx ive missed alot so i dont no other than sheys crap wats bin goin on so lol but little bout me so u no haha...... i'm 22 OH is 21 we wer NTNP for 20months then i fell preg i sadlt MC'd at 6 weeks (this is bk on january) and ive been ttc since feb, iva had a fertility spell cast by mia angel and using conceive + and softcups :) whats your story hun?xxxx

hi loren yeah my names donna ive been hanging around for ages on this thread just that im a bit shy in writing things and expressing my feelings,
well im 30 my dh jay is 36 we met online betoghter for 5yrs been married 9mths, ive got a dd, britney, whos 11yrs old from a perviuos realsonship, jay has a dd, chloe, whos 10yrs old from a perviuos realsonship, and we have a son together kaiden whos 4, both my 2 children were accidents wasnt trying at all on the pill both times, been trying for another :baby: since sept last yr had my last depo shot back in the beginning of may 09 so fx its now out of the system im now on about cycle 12, been having af every 25/26days
im now on day 7 of this cycle but not going to temp or opk this time just do wot ever :winkwink:
im kept busy by helping at the local playgroup where my ds goes also by staying at home looking after the kids and the animals
thats mostly me

i agree shan she will realise when her parents say sorry no more help and i think they shud do as its not their responsibilty to support her finacally when she is making mistakes
ive been living on my own since i 16 and i have had to learn about the world the hard way, my parents havent supported me with money at all and now not with emtions either now, they helped with my dd britney when i was a single mum and i was working long shifts to support us both by having her so i didnt have to pay for child care
and now ive got a loving caring husband who supports me in everything i do and i wudnt want to change its
and all of you girls also have loving caring husbands or partners who also supports uyou through everything

I was 16 when I was kicked outta my house, which is why I can't even fathom relying on my parents to help me, I'm 26 now and for 10 years I have not needed ANYONE's help but my own, I learned a lot of hard lessons in that and I've also given 2 babies up for adoption along the way. Shey makes me sick.

And Loren, Well said post, completely agree that if she ever met me on the street she'd take one swing at me and she better hope she hits me hard enough to knock me out because if she didn't it would be her last mistake because I'd beat her ass so hard. I'm not a fighter so I always let someone take the first swing so I can say I was defending myself.

thanks sweet i know how it is for you when you have lived on your own for so long and it doesnt get any easier but you learn to get by

I can't believe once again how out of control and off the topic of TTC this thread has gotten. It is about time you all came to the realization that Shey was not worth responding to and that if you all would've stop encouraging her by asking questions and wishing her a BFP it would not have gotten to this point. Instead many have continued to send her hugs, text her and support her behaviors. If a person is not responded to and is ignored on a thread they will eventually stop posting. It's unfortunate that people couldn't have just have done that instead of getting into conversations and making remarks about beating each others' asses.

hugs to you all. Loren I love what you said. I have been in one fight. And as my mom says I hit the girl so hard I jolted her. She shoouldnt have given my sister a black eye. Lol

bbl. Lunch time

Some how in that 10 years I have started my own business, so even though it's been hard it's also been rewarding.

kel I know you dislike me and ignore me.. I'm trying to be nice to you but maybe you should go elsewhere. You are always snotty to people.

oh and bossy too can't forget that one.

sorry if I stepped on anyoones shoes. But I'm tired of the shit.

I was 16 when I was kicked outta my house, which is why I can't even fathom relying on my parents to help me, I'm 26 now and for 10 years I have not needed ANYONE's help but my own, I learned a lot of hard lessons in that and I've also given 2 babies up for adoption along the way. Shey makes me sick.

And Loren, Well said post, completely agree that if she ever met me on the street she'd take one swing at me and she better hope she hits me hard enough to knock me out because if she didn't it would be her last mistake because I'd beat her ass so hard. I'm not a fighter so I always let someone take the first swing so I can say I was defending myself.

thanx krystal, exactly!!!who does she think she is, but uno the funi thing is, i can c her cumn in here soon and acting as if ntn has been sed or hapend and bleev me am sik of being nice to her wen she does my hed in!!!!tryng 4 a baby with sum1 shes been with 4 5 mins!!and when she says dnt tlk shit about her we dont no shit, wel sorry but she has alsymas, shes ritten in here about her hole life and whats rong and going on it at the present moment so we do no shit so have every rite to have our own opinion!but if shes gna start with all tha childish nonsense on facebook then alls i can say is i hope she givs her hed a wobble n stops lieing about her faint line on her HPT and luk after her son 4 gods sake!!!ad giv anything 4 a child at them min and she has 1 but shes determind to have another with anyone!arghhh haha rant over, nice to meet u anyway hun lol xxxx

kel i rit that post b4 because i'm 22 never had a fight in my life but i had to say it simple fact shey rote if she was to ever meet any of us she would beat our asses now to alot of u yes i am a child giving my age but i'm not, iv been nothing but nice to shey and she goes and writes that so insted of me writing it on facebook 4 the world to see i wrote it in here for her to see.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->