Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning loves,

Just popped in to catch up a bit. All the talk of acupuncture..awesome! I am actually going back to the chiropractor today and will have a lil acupuncture done..the nerve pain is unbearable now.

Had some crazy dreams last night about my daughter growing up :(

Well it's 7:30 and I'm gonna go back to bed till appt time lol.

xo

That would be the back ache your thinking of doing all that running around as a mum

lol Yep :D

Grr I got woken up by the builders coming to take measurements and stuff. This sucks.

Morning gorgeous ladies!!

You all ok today?

Well another :bfn: today and I'm 11dpo.

When I collected my fmu to test this morning a bit of pink blood went in the cup with it (from V) and when i finished off in the toilet and then wiped it was on tissue again.

I'm not going to test now until AF is late or she shows her face cos I'm feeling I'm out this month now I've had this watery light pink on toilet tissue since monday and it's not stopping so I don't know what the hell is going on. It stops by mid afternoon but then starts again the next morning!

Aww hun :( I just don't get it! You might still be one of those women who don't see a bfp until way late. I guess you're right..just wait till AF time and see how it goes. I know how hard this is..I was positive I was preg before when I went off the pill and the let down was huge.

:hugs: Hang in there sister

thanks honey!

Well got more cramps and when I went to the toilet again this morning I wiped and there was more blood. It just doesnt look 'fresh' if you know what I mean??

Still got symptoms too which is really confusing but I'm pretty sure this witch is here now!

I dunno..see what the day brings. Your cycle sounds very weird! Bleeding from so early. Still..12 dpo is still considered quite early.

I've never had problems with my cycle, it's always been regular, no spotting, no real symptoms only ever have cramps and headaches with AF. If it doesnt turn in to full flow I'm gonna have to go see the doc as spotting for 5 days before my period isn't normal for me and I'm kinda worried if it's not pg!

Yeah..I would get it checked out. Especially if it's never ever happened before.

I will do - I had spotting on bcp but only cos I kept missing pills but not this 5 day thing.

Hey ho!! Not much I can do now except get planning for the next ov!

How's your back today chicken?? xx

aww hun thats just so strange fingers crossed you get your bfp on the day of af instead of af.. xx

Thanks Danni - don't know what to think right now until I get a full on bleed which hasn't happened yet. Defo cramping today though more like AF waves so I'm expecting full flow to hit any time now!

Hope you get your :bfp: xxx

My dog is so fun...I just let him in..and we had a whole conversation of me talking to him and him howling back lol.

He's a husky pup..born on Halloween :D

https://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs153.snc3/18039_337591354808_690444808_4800040_845602_n.jpg

(trying to cheer you up a bit, Nessie!)

Aww Brandy well it's worked he's amazing!! They're my favourite dogs ever!!xx

:D He's a sweetie..so soft and cuddly. Makes me happy. He smells like dog tho, yuck. LOL. Can't wait till he's a little older, I can bathe him more regularly. Right now his skin is too sensitive. He's been really good so far..other than eating like a pig.

We also have a cat. They play together and it's sooo cute!

https://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs253.ash1/18039_337591374808_690444808_4800042_2878060_n.jpg

aww ha ha well if it makes you feel any better my two 12 week old kittens Dexter and Ambrose are in the habit of standing in their poop while trying to cover it up in the litter tray. Sick of cleaning it up at the moment lol they constantly smell got this kitten and puppy shampoo stuff thats like a mousse and you don't need to rinse it I just rub it all over them to make them smell nice!

They look like little drowned rats after ha ha

Ambrose (black and white) and Dexter (black) -

Attachments

• A&D.jpg
    A&D.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1
morning ladies. Woke up with stiff neck can't move. Never had this before. Hurts like hell. Temp dropped to 97.3:(

ness I still think you will get bfp

brandy morning gl with chiro

you all are making me want animals again...

Aww Nessie your kitties are so cute!!! I LOVE black cats. Had one back in the states but couldn't bring her with me :(

Shannon, sorry about the neck..maybe I transferred my neck and back pain to you lol..Hope it eases today.

Just picked up DD from hip-hop dance classes..now my house sounds like a dance studio with her practicing. I should copy the music and put it on her ipod so I don't have to hear it.

Ugh I've done zero studying today..and with the test 5 days away, I can't afford that! Its really 4 days..cuz we fly on Tues. Arghhh.

I'll stop whining now hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back