Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning ladies. Woke up with stiff neck can't move. Never had this before. Hurts like hell. Temp dropped to 97.3:(

ness I still think you will get bfp

brandy morning gl with chiro

you all are making me want animals again...

Hi Shannon was wondering where you were sweetie oh god poor you! I've had that before where I've slept on it funny and can't move it - get like shooting pains up your neck!! Plenty of rest and natural pain rememdies as you can get!

Sorry about your temp drop :(

thanks honey it means the world to hear that when I'm not feeling so positive - keeps me encourage! :hugs:

thanks brandy for the present!

hopefully a shower willhelp cuz my shiatsu massage chair did nothing.

fx for you chica back and neck pain is so debilitating!

thank you girls. thinking i need to go see my massage therapist asap.

Well you know what I'm doing..just studying lol. I'll be 11 dpo by test day, so that's most of it!

We were just talking about Valentines..we're gonna go out to my fave pasta place for a nice dinner. I have some "hot pants" that I've been saving for a night out..DH will love them :D hehe And hey..maybe we will have some "non-ovulation" :sex: !!

We cant do anything special like dinner for vday we have kids then we swap kids. Our house is crazy on sunday. Poor DH has to drive to mass. 2 hrs each way to get his girls today and then sunday he does the same thing. He will be wiped.

I am trying to decided what to get/make him...sigh

well studying will help a little bit.

Poor DS first day of school vacation and I cant do anything.

I am getting a 30 minute massage. Hope it will help. DH said it will make it hurt more. No pain no gain...

But I am gonna load up on advil. Forget natural stuff at the moment.

me too. Seems the men in this house woke up on the wrong side of bed!

Oh dear they all being grumpsters....?

I took another hpt - I couldnt help it....:bfn:

Having horrible dizzy spells, major fatigue, watery pink on tissue still....

AF due on Valentine's Day (nice and romantic!) so I'll soon know...

yes they are .. Crapping on me big time. When hubby comes home with girls. I'm going into hiding. He's enuff of a groucho.

honey, you aren't getting af.

yes they are .. Crapping on me big time. When hubby comes home with girls. I'm going into hiding. He's enuff of a groucho.

honey, you aren't getting af.

:hugs: trying to stay positive I promise

aww ha ha men are so moody sometimes. Mark goes all quiet on me sometimes makes me feel like I've said or done something wrong and I'm just like "you big grump" and I leave him to it!

Got my massage. Seemed to help. I have headache now. lol it never ends!

I feel like I've been hit by a train!

Cramps, backache, headache, hungry but nothing sounds good. Ewwie.

DH is watching "I Love You, Man" for the millionth time. It's pretty funny tho, so I don't mind lol.

Oh those are good signs:happydance:

I am keeping fingers crossed for you.

I had a small bit of brown blood when I wiped :wacko:

So I know this is a question that might stir up crap, but have any of you thought about vaccinations.

They better be good signs..cuz right now they suck!

Hmmm..weird that you have bleeding..maybe ov????

And Vaccinations, I am against. I don't judge anyone who gets them or is for them, but personally..totally against. (altho my DD had them :( I was very young and uneducated at the time..)

Hey I'll be back soon..DD wants to call Grandma and its on thecomputer xo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back