Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what the bleeding is. Never spotted before. my body is causing me to feel crazy. Ill only accept this stiff neck if I am pregnant :haha:

Yeah that's really weird, Shannon!

Man, I keep needing to pee..but theres not much when I go :( Feels like a UTI. Just perfect..grrrr. And omg! My sex drive is thru the roof lol..what a change from last night. I'm dyin here..waiting for DH to finish his poker shift *taps fingers impatiently*

lmao. I was bad after I o'd last time. The needing to pee could be positive ya know. I had that last time. it was like pressure..

This just feels like urgency..feels exactly like a UTI. Damnit lol.

My hope is slowly drifting away. I know it's still early tho..3 cycles isn't so many.

lol I'm trying!

I need to get some good ol cranberry juice tomorrow. Ooh my FF thing just changed to 7 dpo now thats midnight..progress!

lol, I saw it change pretty much.

I have been drinking cranberry juice and lime sparkling water.. my cocktail yum. Right now I could use a HUGE glass of wine..

I know its hard..sometimes I wonder if I should throw the towel in. Right now with massage and bowen I am spening roughly 250+ a month.. thats not including all my supplements. UGh. Now acupuncture...sigh

Ugh yeah..things add up..but hey, if that's what it takes to help you through, that's what you need to do. No reason to be completely miserable through life if you can help it out a bit.

NO I have been miserable enough .. esp today. good thing Sabens dad is getting him soon. Hes been awful.

Aww, whats going on with him? Acting out for attention? Beth does that a lot..she's such a pre-teen.

lol you would think Saben is too. Ugh. Hes just moody lately. I think it has to do with his teacher .. shes such a bag to him and he acts out since it has happened. Hubby and I are going in without my ex husband and laying down the law. You can tell by her report card she doesnt like him. He is the smartest kid in the class.. bored as hell and they wont challenge him and he wont do the work.. lol sounds like his mom.

Another HUGE reason we want to move.
Looking at a house tomorrow. and hopefully soon at an oceanside condo.

I sooo hope you can move!

It's rough on the smart kids..they do get bored and then they appear as if they don't care, when they really just need to be challenged. My DD was the same..they even asked me to put her up a grade, but I said no..kids are kids for such a short time, I don't wanna shorten it even more.

well he should be in 2nd grade. I have pretty much been home with him his whole life. At 2 and 3 he was tracing letters.. Hes doing that in first grade and adding 3+7. Last yr he was in advanced Kindergarten. and the teacher was amazing. It was for kids that turned 6 sept -dec. She taught him to read and write complete sentences and did math. This teacher does nothing really. He is 2nd grade advanced reader and does double digit addition at home. Shes sending homework home that says add the dominoes! Or tell time to the half hour. Come on. The education has gone down hill. Even my stepdaughters are bored. The older one is in advanced math in 7th grade, but what she is learning I learned in remidial 7th grade math!

Our baby will either be homeschooled or private school. I am antipublic school at the moment.

see when I get going on something.

I agree tho! Educational system is and has been complete crap. Have you ever heard of Waldorf schools? Omg!!! I so want my next children to go there..its a private school, but they are very spiritual..in that they let the child progress as he/she naturally does..they don't "box" the child in a certain curriculum, but they still end up being extremely advanced. They also focus very heavily on art and inner well being. They are so amazing lol.

Here's a site about em! https://www.whywaldorfworks.org/02_W_Education/index.asp

See when I get going too!

Ok, sorry to rush out..but its 1 am and Im dead tired now!

Will talk to you soon..hope you feel better xoxoxo...hope we both have high temps tomorrow!

I would love to do that way .. Kids all learn on different levels and arent the same. Believe it or not there is gifted and talented at sabens school. He doesnt meet the criteria with the writing part of reading. Basically for the book on china. he wrote china has a great wall and nothing else.. and some other kid wrote 3 sentences and misspelled words and capitalized certain words that didnt need to be .. and that was better than one complete neatly written and spelled correctly sentence... I am telling ya she is biast badly.

Ok, sorry to rush out..but its 1 am and Im dead tired now!

Will talk to you soon..hope you feel better xoxoxo...hope we both have high temps tomorrow!

Oh thats late.

Hope you feel better too.!! xoxoxoxo. and yes high temps are great. Your should def be hi:thumbup:

Night:sleep:

Ohhh I hate schoolsmy schooling was so bad in the first years I went in reading and writing doing multiplication the lot. They tried to reteach me and well it didn't work I ended up with High functioning dyslexia andattenetion difficulties.Because I was bored etc.

SO blood tests cameback yesterday. TSH level 6.9 no idea what my T4 wasbut I am tosee the doctor on Wednesday I guess for medication. I am a little scared it feelslike such a big dealI know it'snot but from what I have read it is a life long condition and I don't want to be a sofa mum I had such a busy fun life planned out.

Oh on the vacinations thing I'm for ut have no idea if we have the same ones here. I would rather they had the BCG one for TB and the full injection for cervicalcancer and warts yuck. I just wouldn't wantmy babies getting sick and meningitus is so hard to spot it could be to late.

Nessie fingers crossed for you either way

hi how are we all today my af arrived this morning as i thought it would, i am going to try soy has anyone given it a go yet

jo what is the bcg vacination? They give 44 vacinations before the age 4. Something of that sorts. Make sure you do lots of reading on the vaccinations .. They will put you on meds to regulate it but I bet then you will get you hormones situated and get preggo.

joanna no haven't tried soy I'm going for accupuncture. I'm sick of messing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"