Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i read the journal articals let me see if i can show you our list.
BCG is to prevent toburculosis itusually leaves a scar.
God i hope i get my other hormone fixed. do heavy period mean anything when getting PG?

here we go.
https://www.immunisation.nhs.uk/Immunisation_schedule/Full_immunisation_schedule

Oh and I forgot flu but I dn't have that myself I had swine flu jabe for my patients sake

Ah it doesn't on everyone. It depend I didn't have 1 first time round so the university made me have another 1 to do nursing plusmy Hepatitus B

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/recs/schedules/child-schedule.htm#printable

thats ours and its rather ridiculous.

My stepdaughters no longer get any vaccines... The one you are talking about must be HPV? I would never give that to girls. To many horror stories.

Thereare 2 sorts. By the time our kidsget to that age we will see. I thinkits ajokegiving it at seniour school you just have to look at the teenmums on here to know that teens are having sex and it seems it canonly be given to virgins to be effective. The MMR is talked of having side effects it'd just a case of weighing up the risks

Yah its true. I just like to give everyone the information I had.

When I was making decisions for my son, I read a book on scientific studies. Vaccines contain monkey serum, eggs and chemicals, which are not good for newborns.

Hubby and I are actually doing a Natural health exchange.. where people listen to doctors that are into natural health talk about getting healthy. His end goal is to have express clinics all over the US that are for natural herbs, etc.

I had enough air time to wotch it.
Sorry to be scientific but that sort of thing is 1 in 1000's and imunisations are done a best for the population basis.
I don't question reasons Ijust know why and how there done. As you know you can hve side effects to everything the only way is to try it.
But give us 10 - 15 years there will bemore develoments.

Ohh the olypicceremony is starting

I seem tobe medically oppositto you I have to have sinthetic everything Morphine doesn't even work on me. So I prob will have to be a natural birth by the time they finda good enough pain killer

Yah I cant have pain meds during birth anyways after last time.. No way. made it worse! lol..

Everyone is entitled to their opinon:)

OMG half of those are just not neededyou don't get very ill if you get them. Varicella - chicken pox it's justplain weird ifkids don't get dotty and scratchy at somepoint.I think our list is better you catch ups in your teens but its like 3/4 shotsno nothing major over 5 years all done at school sono worrys.
Def getthe pneumicocl one as that is meningitus and nasty even if u can fight it

Our vaccination schedule is crazy.

My son gets none, never has never will. He is so healthy. He gets over colds within 2 days. Its amazing. I was one of those kids that had respiratory infections all the time.

Oh my not to change the subject, but my hubby is blowing drying his daughters hair and brushing it..

Morphinemakesmea bit spacedbut nopain relief i dnt even know if paracetamol worksI'musually still in pain. Can't haveany penicillin now so i may as well curl up in the corner

Yah advil doesnt work for me at all. I just deal with the pain. Rocking back and forth. Not sure that some of my supplements are really working :wacko:

My mum wasrubbishat hygiene andthink it did me favours. I get sick now ecause i'm aclean person. never get tummy bugs tho. lol to OH. hows his styling technique?

He actually does good. The younger one is a daddys girl. When him and I first met last year..he did her hair all the time. It was so cute.

My mom was okay at hygeine, but my stepmom and dad were clean freaks. She dusted like every other day!

ok dusting????? i just usethe fluffy head on the vacuum and run it over surfaces when I do it all. I'm really hoping to get a routine going soon. Then bubby will be used to such thins as the vacuum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"