Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We havent done that yet. Thought I was the problem. Going on our 6th month.

i just thought every little helps and my oh is 45 now (im 27)

My OH is now on Vitamins as well as me. He hates swallowing tablets so he has the disovable stuff. He won't eat veg regularly or fruit so he knows it is good for him and the little guys.

going to sign off for tonight lovely ladies... sweet dreams y'all and chat again v soon....

xoxoxoxox

Good Night ladies. I am signing off too. GOtta do hw. lots of it.

Didnt get much hw done. Cant concetrate So I am going to bed for the night.

Looks good Callie:) Thats what mine looked like last month.

This was my first month temping. It is still really confusing to me. No af yet. I had dinner and thought I was going to throw up. I get like that sometimes before my period though.
I never thought that I would sleep next to my cell phone (to wake me up at 6:30 every morning) and my thermometer so I don't have to move to take my temp. But, my temps seem to be more accurate now that I am doing that. I am determined to wait until monday to test..but if I can't take ti, I have a test ready for tomorrow. I think that will put me around 11dpo. Hopefully not too too soon.

Looks good Callie:) Thats what mine looked like last month.

This was my first month temping. It is still really confusing to me. No af yet. I had dinner and thought I was going to throw up. I get like that sometimes before my period though.
I never thought that I would sleep next to my cell phone (to wake me up at 6:30 every morning) and my thermometer so I don't have to move to take my temp. But, my temps seem to be more accurate now that I am doing that. I am determined to wait until monday to test..but if I can't take ti, I have a test ready for tomorrow. I think that will put me around 11dpo. Hopefully not too too soon.

What test are you going to use?

I had a dream.. my dad took my daughters hand and she had her teddy bear hanging and he guided her to the light.:cry:

hello ladies! Phew, just read the past 18 pages! Calliebabie, u shud test in the morning, i hate all the suspense lol and we are due another bfp to keep the morale going lol.
Shannon, hope everything gets sorted very soon with hubby, and lovely photo btw, u are a very cute couple!x
Congratulations nursekel, wish u a happy n healthy 9months!
Kayla, those sleep attacks sounds real scary, hope they stay away!
And hello and welcome to the new girls, nice to have u on board x

was at the pictures and watched avator, for all of yous that havent seen it, its in 3d and i can highly reccomend it, it was really good! X

abstersmom-Jo I just read your journal. When you get EWCM just BD lol. Thats what I would do. But taking the temp will help.

I hope so. This whole chemical thing is hard. Thankfully I have you gals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"