• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops 1 quilt and a dog the size of cat sniffing its bum.

Shannon it's just pee my OV sticks dont like FMU so as i need to pee in a pot i do them at the same time little routine going now. Agnus and prepregnancy vitamins in the morning. Agnus and evening primrose in the evening if needed. Just need the bleeding now or a couple of positives.

How come I don't get an international OH everyone else has 1.

I'v just quit my nursing course I need the money and being pregnant would be to hard on the course. I an go back in October or next year would you leave a reasonably new born in day care if I got my system working?

Shannon, :( Sorry hun. I know it's been so rough on you. I'm not sure how you should approach hubby about it all. Maybe let him sort through his feelings for a little bit, then just ask "do you want to talk about it?" or TELL him that you NEED to talk about it and need him to support you. It's very touchy. Hope you figure out what to do...I believe you will find the words when the moment is right.

Meeshey lol..Afrikaans, I can't get at all either. Unless its 7de laan with subtitles!

Callie, good luck!!!! Fx'd

Im trying to figure out how to talk to hubby about our loss. I know he cried last night without me I saw his eyes heard his sniffles. I am still feeling the pain in my body. I cant stop crying. He doesnt believe I had a chemical. However he said to me I know you are pregnant the other day. Then the positive tests and now all this. Help.

that's so sad... my hb would be the same... he would completely clam up and not want to talk... all you can do is maybe try to tell him that you want to talk about it, to help heal you and that would make you feel better knowing you can talk to each other... not to simplify things but it is so true that a problem shared is a problem halved. Maybe say to him " lets talk about this on Monday".. he's then not under pressure right away and will know the chat is coming... he might be willing you to open the door to conversation right now. He's prob feeling like he's somehow to blame and when men get their old pride hit, they go down... he'll come up again, just let him lick his wounds, but also tell him you need his support asap... together you will get through this, together you are stronger. Worries in one mind can make you feel so alone, just go and hold his hand, and by default, he's holding your hand too....:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh shannon I know what your talking about if your not fluent you can still pick up whats being said so easily.

Maybe sit him down tell him you need to talk so you can be a team once again, find out what he thinks has happened and how he feels and explain that chemical can happen and makes you seem pregnant.

Shannon, :( Sorry hun. I know it's been so rough on you. I'm not sure how you should approach hubby about it all. Maybe let him sort through his feelings for a little bit, then just ask "do you want to talk about it?" or TELL him that you NEED to talk about it and need him to support you. It's very touchy. Hope you figure out what to do...I believe you will find the words when the moment is right.

Meeshey lol..Afrikaans, I can't get at all either. Unless its 7de laan with subtitles!

Callie, good luck!!!! Fx'd

OMG, i loved 7 de laan, was in sa for a month in july last year, and was totally hooked on that witch having the affair with the older guy (can't remember their names! ) and the girl who went a bit crazy and was sectioned! I bet its changed loads in 6 months!

lol! I don't really watch the show..I just see it on sometimes!

Thank you ladies. You all are so great. :hugs:

As I tried to explain to him I dont care what the HPT said. I feel pregnant and now I have my period and its horrid pain..that I have never had before SO that makes me think and feel the way I do

lol! I don't really watch the show..I just see it on sometimes!

in fairness it was the only thing on with subtitles.... the only other option was BBC london or Kowee....!! (my hub has 4 yr old niece)

Well it's nearly 1 am here..so it's bedtime for me. I will study tomorrow haha.

Hope you feel better soon, Shannon.

Nice to meet all of you! And so happy to have a group of ladies to talk to about this rollercoaster with.

Goodbye for now! xoxoxoxo

Here is me and hubby.
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2696/4298231645_0c6a9d7691.jpg

shannon i kind of know what you are going through i was convinced i was pregnant i had all the signs going yet no bfp i was so down, i started using opk this month and now i dont think im ovulating

You should really temp.

I had the bfp thats what makes it worse.

think i will start temping next cycle i hold out no hope for this one, i will start reading up on it

Yah I think its a great idea. Temping helped me to figure out a lot.

i wasnt going to do it as i'm not a morning person i barely manage a cup of tea before i go to work.

thank you about the photo.

The keep to temping is doing it first thing in the morning. Right beofre you move out of bed and talk.

i was thinking about putting my oh on vitamins i saw some in boots for men trying to concieve has anyone else tried this, or any other tips you may have i'm willing to try it all (exept needles - so scared of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"