• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
grrlmom: :happydance: lol lol lol

There really are some sickos out there then. no, am no troll. was thinking you meant people who sit in on a saturday night writing in forums, with a duvet and a cat!!

Wow thats a lot of work. I am doing at home thing too. I feel like pulling my hair out.

There really are some sickos out there then. no, am no troll. was thinking you meant people who sit in on a saturday night writing in forums, with a duvet and a cat!!

You got it! I have a heated blanket lol.

*looks at kitty cat bathing herself to my right...books on my left...* :blush:

*looks at kitty cat bathing herself to my right...books on my left...* :blush:

*looks at cat who is looking / staring straight back and sighs...* :thumbup:

check my sig out now... *requesting to be tech support for this forum when peace love is not here* lol!! xx

When are you testing callie? Sorry if you said.

I am going to try and hold off until Monday if I can. I think that I may have ovulated late this month...around cd19 or so. My temps are still up, so that is good.

Im trying to figure out how to talk to hubby about our loss. I know he cried last night without me I saw his eyes heard his sniffles. I am still feeling the pain in my body. I cant stop crying. He doesnt believe I had a chemical. However he said to me I know you are pregnant the other day. Then the positive tests and now all this. Help.

now guess what i'm watching.... my husband and his brother playing modern warfare on the xbox... dull dull!! and they're also talking afrikaans in which im not fluent... parallel universe, thank you so much for this thread!!

now guess what i'm watching.... my husband and his brother playing modern warfare on the xbox... dull dull!! and they're also talking afrikaans in which im not fluent... parallel universe, thank you so much for this thread!!

My hubby talk tamil to his family on the phone. I understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back