Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think? I have no idea lol!

I'm taking my prenatals religiously..hope that's enough of what I need.

I was crazy for OJ till today. Now it sounds disgusting.

Ughhhh.packing sucks so much!

I haven't read backwards enough..are you moving now? I saw the pic of your place and it's amazing!

hey girlies, af is here! Cd33! Lol, thats a 1st. Thinking i probs didnt ov this month which is unusual so maybe it was a chemical last month! Well, maybe 3rd time lucky. And shann, dont stress hun, be excited! That house is a palace! X

Brandy, we are moving April 1st:) Have 3 kids to pack and go through things. Time to get rid of the past.

Diane, Well I think you had a chemical dear. SOrry she came so late. She is due for me tomorrow. Hopefully she is coming!

I think I have come down with something..sinus headache etc.

The double livingroom..

I cant wait to have the sunlight.

Attachments

• CIMG0283.JPG
    CIMG0283.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 6
Shannon- Your chart looks good! Hopefully it stays up for two more days to confirm ovulation. You may have just ovulated late.
Diane- Maybe you ovulated late as well? Definitely chart this month just to make sure.
Today is officially 3dpo for me. I ovulated 6 days earlier this month than last. I think my cycle is finally starting to sink into a rhythm.

Callie, I think its the possibility of me being sick with something. I hope I O'd but not counting on it.

Thats awesome you ovulated

March is gonna be beautiful.

hi girls, shanny babe that is some living room! I am so coming to live with you! My tickets booked for april 1st!
If you dont ov is af different? Just went to toilet and nothing on pad! Only pink when i wipe! Strange! I wud normally be fully blown within ten mins of af starting!
Hey, if we all get bfps in march does that mean we will be looking at having christmas babies?? What a gift that wud be eh? Xx

Ahh no Diane, Christmas baby not my idea of fun. all my family are December babies costs a fortune and you have to think up 2 lots of pressies in 1 month. I want a jan, feb or March baby so they are big enough toenjoy their first christmas even if it is only the lights and paper.

I'v already picked the first christmas present. ahugebox full of different coloured paper. I know it'snot much but my cousin loved his huge box andpaper it lasted about 3 years.

Hey Diane babe. that is a double living room. I just cant believe what we are getting for 300.00 more a month. I told DH this will be my place of healing. I will have my own sanctuary off of the master bedroom. I think my dad is working with DH to heal me or something. Seems this sickness is better or maybe its all the remedies lmao.

Um I dont know about AF. I can tell you that my af last time when I had the chemical was weird and pink and brown are old blood Lady. Some gals have IB for days!

Yes christmas babies.. That would be the luck of the irish. lol. I had a dream of my birth and it was snowing out. oh wow that house would be awesome to birth in.

I just want a baby lol. I dont care when it is. Just hurry up and implant little eggie!! :rofl:

NHS I have no belief I would get thesamemidwife all the way through will make sure OH pays attention and carries a wooden spoon andalist of thedrugs I can take, it won't be along list

Wow NHS is tough!

We are having midwifes come to the house.. Its out of pocket...

Okay so.. I guess I am gonna take some drugs Ugh. Advil Sinus here I come..

shanny u will have ur baby there, and that place really is tranquilitiy, you will have a huge sense of relieif the moment u walk through the door, am so happy for u xx

DiaNE, thank you. I really need it. People have no idea what I have been through ..phew damn it now I am crying. I was sleeping in my car. Not even my sister would take me in. I gave my son up to his dad so he didnt have to endure it. I just want to heal. I am making something for school that is entitled living with an illness and I am making something for me to help heal and for others to see how my life has been through my eyes.. :hugs: you are such a great person and friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back