Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I designed and made almost everything for our wedding and made the gluten free cake. yum I want cake.

Oh has a step dad to. Them I can handlehis real dad and step mum eugh! They said we could live in the second half of their bungalow but if we hadkids had to moveout so I said poke it.

A quickie Shannon is spontaneous quick :sex: quite frequently in a place you wouldnotchoose to normally :sex:

Jo, I never have those lol

I had a stepmom and stepdad.. I dont want either lol

Okay girls I will leave you with this short video...

https://www.facebook.com/v/1131430442284

Dont tear up! I am going to rest now:)

Talk again in a hour I am sure.

The step dad is more like a real dad his father is more just a name and genetics but stillI hae toput up with him. Is Jellie stillon to ship me some curry? Or can I have some of yours shannon I have chinease and it really isn't moving me

My mobile nternet didn't like it but I can imagine what it was.
NO death involvedso I think I should e ok for tears. Heartless personage that I am. Itdoes look like a very special day tho

Its my wedding video. LOL seems everyone is using a mobile for the internet. I do all the time lol

You can have some. Ill send ya a jar of sauce lol.

Thats to bad his real dad isnt nicer. Ugh I hate guys like that

so much for napping. Machine..lol. Gonna shower n go out for drink.s. Even though I should have a drink.

oh shanny babe, what a beautiful photo! Is that on a boat? How picturesque! I liked the closer up photo even more, u cud see more of the lurve in ur eyes lol! And yes, hubby is a very lucky man, ur a gorgeous Bride but he is also a handsome hubby, and i bet he has a few admirers lol. Ive got a feeling u suspect someone u know likes him a little too much, does that make sense? Just another psychic flash, or psycho flash lol whatever way u look at it! Anyway babe, looks like u really have gone to bed now, so good night n sweet dreams, oh and p.s it was aloo gosht i made. Almost vindaloo strenght tho, yumyum but need plenty of icecream to cool the tongue afterwards lol. My boobs are starting to get a little tender now, just a bit, so maybe af coming or bfp? Either way, the sooner the better!
And jo, i think shan knows what a quickie is but with her rampant hubby dont think he can do a quickie, hes still like a randy teenager, goes for hours lol. Im lucky if mines can last for 3mins now lol, but thats enuf for me if im honest, back in the day, We would be at it for hours, sweat dripping off his back, and practicAlly getting stuck together lol, tmi tmi! Just think i won the golden tmi award! Lmao! Nowadays am just happy to get a quick dose of babyjuice as regular as poss just not for as long as poss hahaha, anyways, my minds obviously in the gutter so id better end this post! Xxx

oh naughty diane! Lmao. I will change the picture again soon:) you must be talkn bout his ex gf. Lol she actually assaulted me last yr. Walked into our apartmwnt and all. She is psycho!! And I know who it is who envys me.. My friend..she seems to b there when she needs stuff! And I was telln her bout the new place and she just stopped talking to me in the middle of chat. So totally pissed.

I don't want to sweat anymore! Maybe I'll get a break when hubby goes away for work..but he seems to make up for it when he gets back lol. I know tmi,,but diane.. You got the gold..I'll go for silver lol

and let me say damn bodies quit playing with our minds and give us bfps already.

lol i can never tell what is purely a british phrase. your up late jelli u ok?my oh blames mefor him not lasting longmore of that twitching business

oh we got married on a pier. Put a link to our video and pictures back a few spots

oh shan, u deffo get the silver lol!
And i ooh and aahh if its taking too long and im not really in the mood for getting passionate! Sometimes the mind is on the biological reasoning for jiggyjiggy lol, the oohing and aahiing makes it all over in a flash, and hell, if i start talking dirty wham bam thank u mam! Ok ok i retain my gold award! Lol. And jo, yeah im a nightowl, always up late. Been sleeping more during the day though. Its cold outside and so warm in here it gets me drowsy lol. And shan, the ex, what a bitch! And who needs friends like yours with the green eyed monster! A true friend will always be happy when good things happen for their pals xx

woo hoo. I knew I'd win the silver. I'm awesome at tmi. There is always passion here. That's why there happens to be more than once a day sometimes lol you won another gold tmi award diane lol!

I once recollect 4timesin a 24 hour period. but it would seem that my laidodisappearedsomewhere between the Depo and the hypothyroidism anhas yet to fully return.
I have just applied for job opperating a weigh bridge of all things!!!!
It sounded like a reasonably snug job in a portacabin with truck drivers in high vis jackets and lots of cups of tea and biscuits.

Night time is such a great timeto be awake Diane. I can take TMI just way to far so trying to behave

jo did you tell oh to watch out after your meds kick in? Esp around o time. I am dangerous. Dh can't handle me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"