Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey jo, dont worry bout behaving we can all handle tmi here lol, have a go, u may win bronze! Lmao. Gotta go ladies, emmerdale omnibus on so gonna snuggle on the couch with hubby and my doggy. Hpt in the morning again. Shannon, u 2? We can both check in with results. Goodnite my beautiful girlies xxx

hey jo, dont worry bout behaving we can all handle tmi here lol, have a go, u may win bronze! Lmao. Gotta go ladies, emmerdale omnibus on so gonna snuggle on the couch with hubby and my doggy. Hpt in the morning again. Shannon, u 2? We can both check in with results. Goodnite my beautiful girlies xxx

Good luck!!!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::bfp:

I want to find out the next installment on eastenders now.
Have a good snuggle

nite diane. Gl lots of babydust hon. I will post my bfn tomorrow. Enjoy your snuggle

nite all dh and I are going to 80s night

Shannon is it bad I would have toattend an 80's night in a baby grow?

Sounds fun loads of bad music

Hi ladies..Shannon, love your new pic! Beautiful!!

Jellie, GL tomorrow morning..LOTS and LOTS of babydust!!! Fx'd ..everything crossed. :D :dust:

Jo, lol you crack me up with your brit phrases xoxo

Gonna be a busy weekend for me..we are taking DD to get some dancing clothes. She just started hip-hop dancing and needs what all "cool kids" are wearing.

I slept horrible! Woke up so many times. I feel like a zombie lol. But that's ok.

:hugs: to everyone

gm everyone. I'm so hurting today. Hopefully it will go away. If I'm not in bed by 11 30 I hurt. Had a dream last night I took a digi and it said pregnant 1-2. I had bfn this am. My temp spkied to 98.1. I feel very hot. I did drink couple of glasses of wine..but I know that's not the reason. I don't feel I o'd yesterdsy.

brandy how ya feeling.

diane any news?

Afternoon my lovely ladies!!

Just caught up on the thread!

Hope you're all ok today?!

I've been to the gym with OH and just sat eating gluten free oreo style cookies that I found in the supermarket - is it bad I've nearly eaten a full packet....?! ha ha

Had a bit of a row with OH earlier, does my head in sometimes! He pissed me off, so I snapped at him but he's really sensitive and was really hurt by me snapping so he stormed off lol, but we're ok now. Planning on :sex: later on ;)

we've :sex: every day since Tuesday! Heck don't want to be sore for ov'ing lol!

told him he better have this sex drive next weekend when I'm ov'ing :rofl:

morning/afternoon ladies. Bfn bfn bfn surprise surprise lol.
Feeling quite auntie flowy now, tender boobs and slight crampy feeling so maybe she just got a little lost on her way over. If she does come, i am temping religiously this month! Maybe i ovd later and never babydanced at the right time? I on bded up to cd16 thinking that was my fertile window. Or maybe i didnt ov at all? I need to get a better thermometer too! Mines is just a regular digital. Brandy enjoy your shopping trip. If i had got my bfp i wud be picking up a nice baby outfit at the sametime lol. Am desperate to buy baby clothes, They are just too cute!
Shanny babe, sorry your not feeling good babe, hugs xx

jellie I got a good thermometer from home health uk you can order on their website, it came with 10 extra early hpt's for free too!
sorry about your bfn's chick xx

mmm gluten free cookies.. Yum Yum.

Yah I am achey and my sinuses are swelled!

Sorry about the BFN. I hope that Auntie Flow visits or you get a BFP so you can get a move on to the next level.

My temp went from 97.3 to 98.1 yikes. :wacko:

they're lovely shannon!!

what does the increase in temps mean? I'm charting but still get confused lol

hey ness, thats the good thing about falling out - the making up wink wink.

Shanny babe, fxd u ovd i really hope u caught a sticky beanie, but do remember alchohol can play havoc with temps, mines where crazy when i had a drink last month.
It also sounds like u mite be coming down with something. Fxd ur not. Except
A baby bug that is lol. So how did the 80s night with hubby go? How many hours behind the uk are u? Xx
Im having half a bottle of wine just now. I just know the witch is on her way, but this time i dont think shes a wicked witch but a good one, lol, heres on to a new lucky cycle. And thanks for that info ness x

Its 11:35 am. I think my nose is from an allergic reaction and a few hours of sleep will make me feel better!
I drink wine often and it doesnt cause a spike like that, but you never know. I took it again and it was 98.7! Wowzah. I think the way I have been wet I Od. Woo hoo for the tmi.

What kind of wine you having red or white?

woohoo for the wetness lmao!
Im drinking tonic wine, which i love, its kind of like a red but much sweeter. I only like this on or rosie wine. This one is called buckfast, meant to make u fuckfast omg! Am just filling u in on the uk lingo! It has a bad reputation here cos all the neds * none educated delinquints* another uk term, or glasgow slang, drink lol, but im a more classy chick, i just like the taste. Xx

I culdnt stoplaughing reading that. Wine doesn't sound good. I'm laid up in bed and have so much hw ugh. I bet dh loooovvvveess when you drink that! :rofl:

hey ness, thats the good thing about falling out - the making up wink wink.

Shanny babe, fxd u ovd i really hope u caught a sticky beanie, but do remember alchohol can play havoc with temps, mines where crazy when i had a drink last month.
It also sounds like u mite be coming down with something. Fxd ur not. Except
A baby bug that is lol. So how did the 80s night with hubby go? How many hours behind the uk are u? Xx
Im having half a bottle of wine just now. I just know the witch is on her way, but this time i dont think shes a wicked witch but a good one, lol, heres on to a new lucky cycle. And thanks for that info ness x

you're welcome hun! Really fast delivery too!

Thanks for the tip about alcohol playing havoc with temps - so naive but I suppose I didnt even think about it! Had a couple of glasses of red wine last night watching Lost and my temp was slightly higher this morning!

And I agree about having an argument - make up sex! We did that earlier he he!!

Shannon, hope you Ov'd!! Sounds like you may have :D YIPPEEEE ..catch that eggy :D

Nessy, yay for make-up sex lol. That's my fave.

Jellie, hope you're enjoying the wine..I've had the weirdest craving for it. And I HATE wine lol. Fx'd for your next cycle if the witch shows :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back