Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That house is lovely. If our house was bigger I would consider a home birthbut feel I will need painrelief.

Arg I posted and it disappered.
I basically said I was a wimpunless i wasfully preapredand in charge of my options.
If you had to have a c section would you go spinal or full general which has the the better recovery timei.e.able to get up and wander about bond with baby?

I dont know. I avoided a c-section. Its 6 weeks revocery I know that.

I had a post disappear on me earlier as well.

was wotching a reallife tv show and the mum couldn't see her baby for 12 hours after her spinalnot sure if it was through lack of mobility or the fact the baby was unwell. Iknow you can get upaftera general in a few hours once your brain works again.
Those home birth videosare very intresting but 1 mumdidn't think about c sectionthen needed an emergncy 1 so guess its wothlooking at all options just incase

Yes the say homebirths are more relaxing and healing.. I cant wait for mine.

aww, shannon, u are such a sweet person u make me well up. U have had such a hard life, but i strongly believe your hubby was ur fate and saviour from yourself. If you never met him u wouldnt have found the strenght to climb up. But u r there babe. You are strong. Ur a survivor. Your life will be full of happiness within the next few weeks, i promise. There will be no looking back for u. U have such a good heart thank u so much for ur support, my special friend xx

lol I would fear the dog running off with the placenta or something gross.
I really don't thinkI have any proper plans I would like excepta quick recovery and be able to sit down without to much pain either way. How the heck you work a new born round an OH who works nights is beyond me

aww, shannon, u are such a sweet person u make me well up. U have had such a hard life, but i strongly believe your hubby was ur fate and saviour from yourself. If you never met him u wouldnt have found the strenght to climb up. But u r there babe. You are strong. Ur a survivor. Your life will be full of happiness within the next few weeks, i promise. There will be no looking back for u. U have such a good heart thank u so much for ur support, my special friend xx

Aww Diane. You are my special friend too. Anytime you need support I am here hon. Wish you were closer. He is sure is. I knew I met him for a reason. Right when I was giving up hope of ever having a good life. He definitely completes me. I have noticed a change in myself already. I feel I have survived so much. Not many people notice that I have such a good heart and care.

Love you Diane.:hugs:

I really don't thinkI have any proper plans I would like excepta quick recovery and be able to sit down without to much pain either way. How the heck you work a new born round an OH who works nights is beyond me

They have their own clock lol. The Oh might have to work around a newborn.

They have their own clock lol. The Oh might have to work around a newborn.

Aww Diane. You are my special friend too. Anytime you need support I am here hon. Wish you were closer. He is sure is. I knew I met him for a reason. Right when I was giving up hope of ever having a good life. He definitely completes me. I have noticed a change in myself already. I feel I have survived so much. Not many people notice that I have such a good heart and care.

Love you Diane.:hugs:

Im doing okay Callie. Designing some school work! Yuck.

How are you doing?

Pretty good actually. Looking forward to a relaxing evening with the hubby and a good workout tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"