Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bored, still tierd and constipated.just chucked morefood down myself

thanks shanny, thanks jo. My hair is usually a mess lol. The hairdresser did it that day! It was below my bottom and i got it chopped at the same time. We have lots of shops round here that sell asian clothes and fabrics so u can have Ur own made! You can buy them on ebay too! Shanny u wud look stunning in a sari, or kameeze, hubby wud be well pleased and proud to show u off to his family in india! Xx

Jo, is the meds constipating you?
Yw. My hair is crazy lol so I know how it is!

thats awesome you can buy them there. We are going to NYC in a few weeks for a break..maybe I can get something there!

We are thinking of having a small wedding ceremony there.. Well I am and his sister is all about it! I would love too! That would get me more spoiled, lol.

My hair is so thin it is just at my shoulderbladees notsureif i can get it that long it gets so notty and split

Nope not meds they are meant to do the reverse but it can be a symptom of the thyroid thing. great so mant symptoms the same between PG and Hypothyroidism

Lol I know which one i would rather.
Are you sureit would be "small" if you had an indian ceremony?

Well lol probably not. He just kinda went off and got married the first time.. so this would be the first time the family would celebrate with him.

that wud be lovely shannon, an indian ceremony, the photos wud be stunning, u wud suit the traditional look. Ive added my photo of hubs and i on my profile so you shud be able to see a bigger photo of him, i think hes gorgeous! Lol, luv him to bits, its been hard for us to be together with family stuff difference in cultures etc but its all came together now, both families accept us. Our 1st wedding 9yrs ago no one knew, we just married in secret lol x

Your DH is gorgeous!

I think it would be awesome too. We just need to make a plan for a trip. Thinking July.
It took my DHs family a while too. They decided finally to accept me into their family. They had a house warming ceremony and they were to say their families names and they put me in it:)

Here is my in laws at the house warming ceremony. His mom is beautiful.

Attachments

• in laws.jpg
    in laws.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 5
thanks shannon. I think he will give me gorgeous cute babies lol.
Thats great, ur in laws must be so desperate to meet you! And vice versa. They are very hospitable people and they will make you feel so welcome. A holiday in july will do you the world of good. U will be in early pregnancy then so it will be a good time to break the news to them xx

if u can wait that long to tell them lol, but they will be over the moon. I think you will give them the grandson they want xx

Aww youto are sooo soppy. Have a good sleep. Diane have you seen that film east is east Made me laugh so much. The kids were allcute in that

hahaha jo, that film is class! So funny and so true to reality! We wouldnt force religion onto our kids though. We would allow them to decide for themselves xx

Damn it my post went away.

I said I think we are having a boy cause our baby angel girl went to heaven. Now I am feeling a boy. I think DH would love to have himself a little boy. I might wait to tell his family. :) That would be awesome to wait in person.

Diane you and DH will have some gorgeous babies!

Early pregnancy in July will be fab.

I keep getting the date June 16. I am wondering if that is when we will conceive...or maybe see the beanie..who knows it has something to do with the baby.

Diane has AF come yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back