Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo
here is a good article on constipation
https://www.naturalnews.com/028204_prunes_irregularity.html

So no trip to the hospital then? I can't quit rememebr why the eldest left home or if the other wife had kids. Loved the dog and the possible brides. I'm going to sit here and chuckle for a good 5minutes

shes only there when i wipe, pinky but think possibly getting a bit heavier so think it is her and not ib lol. This has been a screwed up cycle lol, the next will be luckier i hope, for all of us, esp u shan x :hugs: gudnite babe x

oh bummer_ but sometimes it's better to get af and not be in limbo. I think march april is gonna b good for this thread. Night diane :hugs:

jo no hospital. Drink prune juice. Night dear :hugs:

need some sleep. My machine will be home soon lol

Isaw the word prune. They soo make me feel sick at the best of times. I think I ned loads moreto drink tho feel i'm already peeing loads. oh i hate my body. If i get some senna i will have to take it at different timeto my vitamin and Thyroxine so much to remember toshove in and when. I've been eatten salad and veg so i should be fine. Even those special tummy yoghurts which usually send me running for the loo. Do I need to POAS again?

Noo i meant Diane the youngest boy in the film isn'tcircumsised and gets introuble at the mosk/temple (sp) not sure which they go to soat roughly the age of 11 he gets dragged to the hospitaltohave it done

Calcium-magnesium can also help with BM. Have you ever tried flax seeds? You grind them every day about 2 tablespoons worth and you can add it to your yogurt. They have a bit of a nutty taste. Also good for aiding with digestion.

yip jo, ur rite. The 1st boy leaves home and jilts his bride at the wedding cos hes gay lol. The dad disowned him which majority of muslim families would do! Very funny film. Shan, if u can get a copy somehwere even ebay, plz do, itll have u in stitches! Now am really off to sleep, knackered xx nite luvlies x

I usually don' have thissort of issue I am at one with the toilet. I'llask OH if he'sok having hispicture on here then add it

lol. we chatt way to much.

Shannon you did it you just had to mention prunes and off I had to run. I will now endevour to keep my clear fluid levels up.

Diane I thought that was the reason I could only remember he was in to fashion. Bit like the bloke on eastenders, those 2made such a cute couple

Good morning ladies,
Well as long as I get a 97.8 or above that will mean I O'd friday. Which would make sense. I was wet pretty much all week. There I kept my silver TMI award! And there is no reason that I shouldnt catch an eggie if thats the case. There was 8 days of Bding straight in there. Yes we do take breaks, lol.

Hows everyone else doing? I am feeling better this morning..

Calcium-magnesium can also help with BM. Have you ever tried flax seeds? You grind them every day about 2 tablespoons worth and you can add it to your yogurt. They have a bit of a nutty taste. Also good for aiding with digestion.

I agree I take magnesium citrate everday:)

happy 300 pages yipee! I bet we make this the longest ever thread on here! Yipeee!
Good morning shanny, good afternoon uk ladies..
Brandy, hows the pregnancy going?
Jo, did hubs not want his pic added then? Xx

Good Morning Diane.. DId AF come yet? My AF is due today and she isnt here and doesnt seem she is coming either. hmmm

Look at your post counts then mine. Wow I am miss chatty!

Hey girls... 300 pages. It's true, us women do talk a lot!! Xx how is everyone x

Hello ladies..again. We just got home from watching American Idol :D Gonna take the dog for a walk then I'll be on. My boobs are INSANELY sore today. I cried in the shower it hurt so bad. This is new for me. Ugh. Bought 2 new bras today..they grew overnight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"