Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandy thats what happen to me. I actually went and bought a maternity sleep bra:(

Aww, I'm sorry, Shannon :(

Gosh I hope you ovulated! Can't wait to hear that you got a sticky bean. I know it's coming soon! :hugs:

Brandy, unfortunately it only gets worse...ugh! I feel like a jersey milk cow these days and have taken to sleeping in a spots bra which has helped tremendously.

Off to see the movie "Shutter Island". Be back later girls!!! I hope you all are doing fabulous today:hugs:

Enjoy Callie!

Omg kellie..lol..Yeah I will be doing just that from now on, actually.

Evening all!!! how is everyone?

Sorry not been on much this weekend. Been really emotional for some reason this weekend and haven't even ov'd yet lol! Think I'm overtired and I get oversensitive when I don't sleep well. OH can never let me sleep in either, he's always up and about for 7.30am and for some reason wants me to be awake too!

I've never been a great sleeper so need that extra time!!

Other than that we've had about 4 inches of snow overnight ugh!! Feeling a duvet day coming on tomorrow rather than getting out of bed and facing the world! Think a bit of depression has reared it's ugly head this weekend....

Hope I'm not heading down that path again :(

they actually carry sleep bras for maternity.

something better happen soon for me :wacko: wish af would come. Had a cramp or two today.

they actually carry sleep bras for maternity.

something better happen soon for me :wacko: wish af would come. Had a cramp or two today.

Aww Nessie :hugs: Hang in there, beautiful. I have battled depression as well in the past. And I have PTSD. I know how scary that dark place can be. Remember we're all here for you..we may just be words on a screen, but we're sending you lots of love!

Shannon, don't say that! You don't want AF to come..you're ov'ing darnit :D

thank you Brandy darling :hugs: as you'll know also sometimes you just have days like this I guess, just have to remember that tomorrow is a different day! :)

You guys aren't just words on a screen you're some of the nicest people I've ever met who truly understand me! xxxx

:hugs: vanessa, hope ur feeling better soon. Weve had so much snow it gets us really down. Its ok at crimbo for added effect but weeks of it just gets u down. Weve not been hit with it yet up here. It just takes one sunny day to lift everyones spirits. And im sure u will ov soon, so look forward to that and keep up the bding!
Hey shanny, af is defo here now so im glad, takes away the guessing of am i arent i? Thats the worst bit. I either didnt ov or i ovd late and never bded late enuf to catch it. Watch out developing follicle, that special eggy youre gonna pop is gonna hatch this month! Lol. Thats me cd2!
Glad ur feeling better today shannon babe :hugs: x

well I guess I just want something to happen. Lol be back in a bit..driving

thanks Jellie darling!! :hugs:

it's good to have the support of you guys on here!

My OH is raring to go this month although he's been harrassing me for :sex: every day since Wednesday he he need him to build up some spermies for the weekend! :D

xx

ive always wanted a december baby, good reason to pig out over xmas lol. Hope march really is the month for us girlies! Ness, i see u r using softcups. What are they like? How long have u been ttc? You are very pretty btw x

Jellie, sorry that the witch officially got ya! Here's to next month hun. Tons of baby dust to you all :dust:

ive always wanted a december baby, good reason to pig out over xmas lol. Hope march really is the month for us girlies! Ness, i see u r using softcups. What are they like? How long have u been ttc? You are very pretty btw x

aww thank you honey - though don't feel it at the moment lol been crying most of the day and all swollen ha ha

I have a good feeling that march will be a good month for us! Think if we conceive in March babies would be due mid November rather than xmas - my birthday is on 3 November so that would be a nice present!!

Only been ttc since January so only 1 cycle, softcups are mega easy to use and you can wear them up to 12 hours so can sleep in them or go about your daily business and it holds the spermies close to the cervix - gonna use some conceive+ in softcups this time too just to increase my chances! They also have the added benefit of holding in any 'leakage' lol you just scoop up any spermies that may have 'escaped' then squeeze the sides of the softcup and insert downwards while laying down then pressing up towards the softcup and voila!! Sorry for TMI he he xx

vanessa u may just have won the bronze tmi award lol. Do they feel uncomfortable inside though? I cant use tampons, i can feel them inside me and they start to slide back down! Am i too big down there?? Omg, now u see why i got the gold tmi!
So, november babies then, Oh well, i will settle for that! Breastfeedings still a good reason to pig out aint it? Lol. Anyone else wanna breastfeed or formula? X

Ness, sorry about being down. Being winter and hormones and OH not letting you sleep doesnt help. Tell him weekends you sleep in:)

Diane, lol she did win the bronze award! If concieved in March the babies will be due in Decemeber:) Ill settle for that. Breastfeeding does make you hungry!

Brandy, Hope the tatas feel better! Wear a sleep bra and you will be happy!

I hope so too! They're sooo sore.

Not sure yet about breast vs bottle. I haven't researched much, but I do know that breast milk is so much better for baby. Just not sure about the sore, cracked nipples lol..might do pumping? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"