Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had cracked sore nips. I did pumping and breastfeeding both so dad could feed. Lanosh has some good nipple cream!

Yeah, that's what I worry about too..it's such a great bonding experience to get to feed a baby and I didn't wanna take that away from DH also. I think I will do both! Hopefully babah takes both.

vanessa u may just have won the bronze tmi award lol. Do they feel uncomfortable inside though? I cant use tampons, i can feel them inside me and they start to slide back down! Am i too big down there?? Omg, now u see why i got the gold tmi!
So, november babies then, Oh well, i will settle for that! Breastfeedings still a good reason to pig out aint it? Lol. Anyone else wanna breastfeed or formula? X

:rofl: he he he yes you can always rely on me to bring the tone down :D

They're so comfortable you can't feel them at all - if you can feel it, it's not in right it sits just above your pelvic bone!

maybe you're just using the wrong size tampons depending on your flow hun? pretty sure you won't be too big down there honey!

Im planning to breastfeed if I can, I know some women can have trouble though so if that's the case then I've no problem giving formula!

x

thanks Shannon darling! just having one of those days hey?!

You feeling better today?x

I hope so too! They're sooo sore.

Not sure yet about breast vs bottle. I haven't researched much, but I do know that breast milk is so much better for baby. Just not sure about the sore, cracked nipples lol..might do pumping? Hmmm

awwww sorry your (.Y.) are sore honey!!! x

it took two weeks for ds to latch on but then he wanted on every hr so I had to pump and supplement with formula. This time no formula. We are going the indian root in feeding. Pretty sure our baby can't have milk. I can't my ds can't my bro and sis can't neither can my nieces or nephewa. They say it's a genetic thing with native americans, which I partially am.

ness yesterday was like that for me :hugs: you are right it's great to have girlies that understand you and who are so nice.. Can't find that round here..

I'm feeling okay ness..still sick got that pain back in my head. Ugh

sore boobies is all part of the territory and am sure feeling like daisy the cow will all be worth it! X

what you up to today shannon? Does your hubbys daughters live with you? Or stay over some times? How do u get on with hubbys ex wife? X

It will be worth it, of course! Although I kinda complain, I'm not complaining at all!!! Only you ladies would understand that lol. :hugs:

Well, I can't keep my eyes open anymore...sooooo tired. G'night girls. Will probably be up in a couple hrs, as I can't seem to sleep very long at once.

what you up to today shannon? Does your hubbys daughters live with you? Or stay over some times? How do u get on with hubbys ex wife? X

Cleaning out DS room. To much crap, doing homework, packing, cleaning, listening to DH talk about his spermies:haha: They come over every other weekend and on vacations. Not enough, they live 2 hours away. Poor DH drives 8 hrs in one weekend. SHe only has to do it every 6th time. She hates me and despises me for some reason. We had words in Sept. Told her to grow up and learn that Senthil is being a great dad to the girls and she is lucky. She said hes a bad man, blah blah. Anyways she told Senthil she never wanted to talk to me again, lol. Ever since then she has been nicer to Senthil and they finally talk.:haha: My ex and I talk all the time about Saben. Its only fair to the kiddos.

shes obviously jelous hes with u now shannon. Exs can be poisonous, lucky imran doesnt have one. I will be his 1st and i will make sure im his last lol. Did u know muslims are allowed 4 wives?? Only with the 1st wifes permission tho, so guaranteed i will be his 1st and only haha. Dont think he cud handle more than one though! I think sometimes even i can be too much hehe xx

Exes are even worse when they were married and have kids together. !!

They can what? I couldnt imagine. Luckily hes not one of those types. He would be so exhausted all the time lol.

I am having this pulling pain going on and a piercing pain in my tatas! Ugh

a little poem for us

All us girls on a mission to create a new life
A bond to come from husband and wife!
But besides all our dreams of giving birth to our babies,
We have made such good friendships with such wonderful ladies!
Us ladies are crazy, and signs we dont miss!
Temping and mucus checking, no one dare diss!
Checking our cervix and babydancing galore!
Loads of spermies just hoping to score!
Can i feel twinges in my tummy?
Do i have very sore breasts?
Another obsession is opks and home pregnancy tests!
What is it they call us? Obsessed with peeing on sticks?
Of course its us ladies! The crazy conception cyber chicks!

hey shannon, do u think its af signs or dpo signs? I hope u ovd and its the latter!
Sending healing thoughts for the pains.
My cramping is medium pain wise, just looking forward to ovulating now! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom