Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont appologise jo, we are here for you like u are here for us! Sorry it was a bad test! Tests can be so nasty! Your time will come though :hugs:
Shannon, have u and hubby made up? :hugs:
Callie, unusual name, but i wont be able to forget it now lol. I really hope u caught ur egg! How many months have u been ttc? X

How's your giant fur baby Diane wantabean(?) said it was snowing

Ohhh being in the nile would be nice.Tempreture would be just right

lol @ jo. the nile!
giant furbaby is good thanks. I have a girl who looks after and rides him 3days a week so luckily it was my day off today! Yip, its snowing! Urgghh x

Aww. Its nice to be able to have a day off to visit him.

Its raining raining here.

Rain here I think.
OK my PMA has wandered off.
there was something that mademe takethe stick to bed so I could keep checking. Grrr. I know I never saw a + opk but who knows I only started them in mid january but that would make me anywhere between 5-8 weeks and I am sure I would have noticed and it would come up on other tests :(

How are you Calliebaby, I have'nt seen you for a while....

I am good. I have been temping the last couple of months and my cycles are looking good so far. I am 7dpo right now and my temps are still going up..so I am happy. Also, my cycles seem to be getting shorter (more normal), so that's exciting.
How are you today?

Good to hear... Yeah I think I was over analysing everything, guess when you want to be pregnant so bad you do that.. putting yourself through undue stress, which is'nt good at all. I agree with NurseKel you just feel pregnant.. I hate the testing process, the cm checking, cervix checking lol just sit back and enjoy the ride... It will happen... Your time is coming ;)

Actually I'm feeling more positive by every minute that Mr. Right is just around the corner, I'm taking this time off to get back in shape and just let the cards fall where they may... My time will come soon... :thumbup:

Rain here I think.
OK my PMA has wandered off.
there was something that mademe takethe stick to bed so I could keep checking. Grrr. I know I never saw a + opk but who knows I only started them in mid january but that would make me anywhere between 5-8 weeks and I am sure I would have noticed and it would come up on other tests :(

Can you get a blood test hon?

its easy to miss the lh surge jo on opks even when doing twice a day! X pma babe. U will get a bfp. Shan, have u and senthil made up? X

Diane, yes we had makeup :sex: and I got naseaus after. lol

Jo I agree with Diane. I think OPKs are a pain in the ass.

ladies look at thishow does this compare?
https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=65095&d=1267056647

lol I truley have gone nuts.
This is what nights do to you

The ladies on the gallary seemed to think that one was a positive.
We either have a dody batch or 3 positives exactly the same in with the same test in 1 day all as pathetically cloured as each othere. lol
Deffinatly have to pump some PMA into me some how

The ladies on the gallary seemed to think that one was a positive.
We either have a dody batch or 3 positives exactly the same in with the same test in 1 day all as pathetically cloured as each othere. lol
Deffinatly have to pump some PMA into me some how
the one you just showed me?

Sorry Jo. I was trying to say the one they posted doesnt doesnt look positive to me.

Night :hugs:

i know i am abit thick but where is the other test? :shrug:
yeah it has been snowing all day.
diane did u say u were from glasgow be for?
xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back