Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you know they say when Women are pregnant there prone for multiple O's... hehehe
I'm jealous... lol
Brandy don't be scared hun, just take it easy, no olympic style :sex:

Jo I would'nt be able to work not knowing... Retest in the morning, even though we know your pregnant already.

Mommaof3... You ARE Pregnant.... Woohooo.... I can't wait to see both of your BFP's...
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Shannon, Men.... thats all I can say, they just don't understand.... Work him over... hehehe

NurseKel I'm sure your man understands your tired, early pregnancy is the hardest part of the pregnancy, so many changes, hormones, your belly making room for the baby... this will pass.
Your so lucky to have a good man like that.... Hang in there girlie... :hugs:

I'm hangin in there... Finally changed my cell number so Loserboy can't call... I'm done with that noise... He blew it... Mr. Right is just around the corner.... lol

KIM!!! I am not already. It was just some freaky test.

Kel have alook would you?
Where has Diane gone?
Brandy if your still upgo to bed woman it's late and you have blueberry muffins tomake you gag in the morning

girls. I just made brownies.. love them not tonight I ate one bite and my body said hell no!

Ugh

OMG how could it?
I need to pee very badly I went just over an hour ago. I need to think of something else.

Lol excellent. This is england soit is damp and cold.
I came overthere in 2002 with my school for 16 days and saw a bit of the west coast

Again? What the heck? OK it's not going away I feel Like some like is sat on my bladder. Please everyone type discuss yourday. What time is it where you are?

evening my lurvlies xx
Its 12.15 am here!
Jo, i hope u are pregnant. Fxd for a bfp!
Nicole, that is definately a bfp my girlie! Hubby needs to get his eyes tested! Shannon, have i missed something? Add what lady? Shannon, ure very emotional today babe :hugs: your hormones are all over the place!
And kimmie, yipee, well done on changing your number. You are doing the right thing and your moving on. Mr right is just round the corner now babe.
Brandy, glad everything is well with you too, and the good old pg symptoms are kicking in full force.
I cant wait for them! Xxx

well my wonderfull Hubby stopped and got me a blt from subway its the only thing that sounded good so it has settled my tummy some

Jo did I see where you got a line on your frer I just scanned the older post will catch up in a bit

Shannon you sound so preggers I love pineapple tried to eat a bite for lunch and they just didnt taste right

Kim good for you haveing your number changed was a geat step on to better things and that twin BFP

Thank you ladies for the support, I'm feeling better already.... ;) I even changed my profile to in a relationship........ I'm gonna have the last laugh here... HA... What a loser.

The lovely things one has to endure during pregnancy, hopefully the nausea will fade soon... buck it up, were all in dire straights to get pregnant here... lol crackers is good... hopefully it will be temporary ladies... :hugs:

Jo, frequent peeing is a sign of early pregnancy haha... I know u are.... hehehe

Mommaof 3 don't curse me like that...hehehe I'll take whatever God gives Me... I'll take it...

Diane your time is near... How are you tonight?

Where is Kayla?? :(

well ladies im gonna go visit with my brother in-law for a few Jellie sorry i cant remember your name my brain is a jumble today im sure you will get that bfp soon

Hey Jo! I took a look at your pic. I do see a faint line there, but I will tell you I am NOT a fan of what I call "line test." I took a FRER first thing in the morning the day I tested and honestly couldn't read the dang thing. Even DH said he thought it was a negative. So, I held pee pee while he went to the store and I told him to buy one that said "Pregnant or Not Pregnant." I refused to try and decipher lines anymore. I peed on the Clearblue digital and had a Pregnant in less than a minute. I have my fingers crossed for you darling. I am just more cautious b/c I can't imagine having convinced myself I was preggers only to be wrong. Hope that makes sense...lol. I also didn't test until AF was due because I just didn't trust the really early DPO method.

hmnn kayla? Think shes probs spending quality time with hubs, think cos she didnt ov this month the addiction to bnb dies down a little, just for a wee while tho lol. Hope to see her back soon too.
Jo, did u get a line on frer??? I know from experience its almost impossible to get an evap on them, no matter how hard u look! Lol. Getting excited for u now babe x

With the thyroid my risk of MC is higher so would garantee anything untill i saw some thing on screen waggling at me. BUt a niceround of bloods saying it had happened butwas over would be positive as it wuld mean I had ovulated. Challenge No.1 to ovulate.

I have a rubbish bladder anyway last cup of tea was finished around 2.5 hours ago.
I have to give in I am now really hurting. My boss won't go home so Ican't go wotch TV happily.

Nope I just thought I got 1 Diane. I could see the sort of outline.
CLearblue plus Here we come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back