Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right mrs.
you saw the "good" one they have allbeen pants since.
BUT yes researched the HcG levels. theones at home are 10mui
CLear blue + and FRER are 25 mui.
My doc won't test unless i get a positive I know that.
So it's a waiting game. theoretically it doubles every day so it should show in a coulpe of days if its going to.

Plus thepics are on the other computer attached to the scanner so can't do a gallery post. I owuld have done if i had hought about it.

nasty mozzies

Ahh ok..you're right, if it's truly positive, it'll still be pos in a couple of days. I know the wait is pure torture. Gah, really hope this is it for you xo

DD just went to school..gonna hop back in bed for a bit. *yawnnnn*

When are you going to retest? In the morning? Your having all the early signs of pregnancy hun, I'm crossing my fingers for ya... The waiting game is hell on nerves... but yeah the doc won't do anything until a positive hpt is produced... GRRRRR

Well its 12:43PM here in KY.... I'm gonna try to go to sleep... I'm having OV pains GRRR.... Nite nite ladies... talk to ya tomorrow...
:hugs:

Lots of baby dust to ya Jo :dust: :dust: :dust:

5.48 am here. so the plan is to do a IC before bed then
IC when I get up.
as the two i have are 25mui may slink intotown for a superdrug 10mui. lol

I would not post the + on your chart until you know for sure...it will draw a new color. Good luck tomorrow!! Goodnight!:hugs:

Morning girls!!!

You all ok today?

Jo you sound well confused!! I hope the lines get stronger for you though! :dust:

Brandy - have you tried :sex: yet? Totally understand you being too scared to from the earlier bleed, maybe just wait a week or so till you feel more comfortable and then give it a go!

Shannon glad you and Senthil made up!! make up sex is the best!

CD12 for me today, getting very excited! Temp drop to 35.98 today - think the CD10 drop was just a fluke as I'm nearly at ov so it makes sense for the drop to be today! Ov usually around CD14/15.

got my opk and piss cup in my bag lol ready to do around lunchtime! Doing opk's lunchtime and then around 8pm ish before we :sex:

Off to get conceive+ today can't really tell what my CM is like due to :sex: every day since CD3 lol

I'm very horny though which is usual around ov for me! used a softcup last night for the first time this cycle and struggled to get it in a bit at first. I'm debating whether to use them again or just lay with my legs propped up for half an hour but then thinking well surely it'll be better to keep spermies close to my cervix for 12 hours rather than 30 mins....

I don't know why but I feel like I'm not going to get that bfp this cycle. My gut instinct is telling me it won't happen this month but perhaps that's because I didnt last month and just feeling a little pessimistic!

Trying to carry on as normal and off out with friends tomorrow with OH too for a drink after work, then we'll come home watch Lost and :sex: again.

OK thats it I have a CB+ coloured yet thin EVAP I took it when 12.30 thought i could see like the outline but was def a negative to any 1 now it has a skiny yet blue line to make the positive.

I know its an EVAP but this is a case of WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jo when I was looking up my funky test I believe I read somewhere that evaps are a grey color and dont last but sometimes you will get a postive after the time limit just because the amount of hcg is low I also think I seen where with some woman have better results with second morning urine FXD for you I really think this is your BFP

Morning girls!!!

You all ok today?

Jo you sound well confused!! I hope the lines get stronger for you though! :dust:

Brandy - have you tried :sex: yet? Totally understand you being too scared to from the earlier bleed, maybe just wait a week or so till you feel more comfortable and then give it a go!

Shannon glad you and Senthil made up!! make up sex is the best!

CD12 for me today, getting very excited! Temp drop to 35.98 today - think the CD10 drop was just a fluke as I'm nearly at ov so it makes sense for the drop to be today! Ov usually around CD14/15.

got my opk and piss cup in my bag lol ready to do around lunchtime! Doing opk's lunchtime and then around 8pm ish before we :sex:

Off to get conceive+ today can't really tell what my CM is like due to :sex: every day since CD3 lol

I'm very horny though which is usual around ov for me! used a softcup last night for the first time this cycle and struggled to get it in a bit at first. I'm debating whether to use them again or just lay with my legs propped up for half an hour but then thinking well surely it'll be better to keep spermies close to my cervix for 12 hours rather than 30 mins....

I don't know why but I feel like I'm not going to get that bfp this cycle. My gut instinct is telling me it won't happen this month but perhaps that's because I didnt last month and just feeling a little pessimistic!

Trying to carry on as normal and off out with friends tomorrow with OH too for a drink after work, then we'll come home watch Lost and :sex: again.

I thought I had missed it this month to could have swore I was pregnant last month cant wait for your 2ww keep up the :sex:

Callie I love your name are you haveing any symptoms yet what day do you plan to test on sorry if i you have said and I missed it

Brandy have you had any insomina I feel wore out but just cant sleep my dh said I almost ran him out of his side of the bed lastnight must have been my weird dreams they were pretty funny though

Shannon so glad you and hubby made up you sound so hormonal and in one of my dreams last night I seen you and your hubby walking on the beach by a restaurant and he was the one pregnant and you guys were wearing what you had on your wedding

and Diane so sorry I keep forgetting your name whats your big fur babies name I have a chihuahua she had puppies about 4 weeks ago and she is driving me mad she is up all night prowling maybe thats why im not sleeping

Thanks Nicole!

Maybe it's a good thing I don't feel as excited as last month, I'll be obviously over the moon if I get a bfp but tbh we're just dtd every day til CD18 and hoping for the best!

I'm horrendous in the 2ww Nicole lol

Just done an opk, starting to get lines showing that there is LH production but obviously not a positive yet, expecting to have a positive tomorrow or Saturday so will ov Sunday/Monday time

im gonna go crawl in that big bed while I can have it all to myself have a goodmorning ladies

Thanks Nicole!

Maybe it's a good thing I don't feel as excited as last month, I'll be obviously over the moon if I get a bfp but tbh we're just dtd every day til CD18 and hoping for the best!

I'm horrendous in the 2ww Nicole lol

Just done an opk, starting to get lines showing that there is LH production but obviously not a positive yet, expecting to have a positive tomorrow or Saturday so will ov Sunday/Monday time

my dh thought I had gone mad during last months 2ww I think I started testing everyday I might have missed one day lol I really dont have patience when it comes to waiting fxd this is your month :hugs:

thank you honey! Yeah I'm the same - I have no patience but I'm going to try and hold out til AF is due on March 13th unless I've had some pretty strong symptoms lol

hey ladies i have some good news! i am getting married 10 weeks tomorrow!! decided this morning so we decided to book it :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
how is every1 this morning? i cant believe how thick the snow is! xxxxxxxxx

Nessie hey girl! Wow you've been a busy bee LOL. I'd totally recommend Conceive Plus..I used it last cycle for the first time :D

Nicole, I'm totally having some insomnia. I feel exhausted, yet I just can't sleep..and when I do sleep, I have such crazy, vivid and scary dreams.

Wantabean, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! Getting married is so so so so exciting :D I'm happy for you hun. :hugs:

congrats.. Wantabean..do you need invites? My other job is wedding stuff:)

I had myself some weird dreams last night. Bb in 20 mins gotta et ds to school. Lets say I'm facing more symptoms today argh

the accupunctrist did say by my chart I didn't ovulate but there could be a possibility.

put last months chart and this months side by side.. You will see my temps are high like they were last month..just not biphasic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back