Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thankyou kim and thanks nicole, my names diane by the way, but hey you have preggie brain so i forgive u lolx
Shannon where are you? U ok chick? X

I am not a fan of "line tests" either. I have had false positives on blue and pink dye tests before ...... one blue due with a plus sign (with color) and two pink dye tests with color as well. I am only using digis from now on.

Those are expensive tests... I would use the dollar store cheapies at first, if you get any result then I'd do the digitals thats just me... timing is everything with any test really... I'd have grey hair if I held out to see if AF was coming first.... lol

How are you Calliebaby, I have'nt seen you for a while....

Your welcome Diane, I think she went to shower.... lol

Jo, I understand what you mean about ovulating. I was on my third round of Clomid when I got my BFP. So, ovulation was the first hurdle I had to cross. I didn't know so much about temping, etc until I joined this site. I didn't temp but just kept a really close eye on my CM. This last round of Clomid I knew exactly the day I ovulated just based on CM. Also, the DH and I just BD'd at least every other day to ensure we didn't miss any eggies that might be released. LOL

LOL @ Kim. I agree that it is hard and I probably have more gray hair now than when this TTC journey began. I think the biggest difference for me before I tested was that I just felt pregnant. I honestly believed I was, but after all the months of AF showing up it was hard to believe (especially with all the lovely Clomid side effects). I can't imagine how long this pregnancy would seem if I would have known just a few DPO. It seems like it's taking forever and that was testing after AF didn't show. LOL

How are you Calliebaby, I have'nt seen you for a while....

I am good. I have been temping the last couple of months and my cycles are looking good so far. I am 7dpo right now and my temps are still going up..so I am happy. Also, my cycles seem to be getting shorter (more normal), so that's exciting.
How are you today?

i too think i had a false positive on clearblue + blue dye test and a very faint pink dye false positive on predictor test first cycle. I was on such a high! Even edited my profile to pregnant etc, then next day tested with a digi, bfn! So got a frer, another bfn! The dissapointment is huge. I will never know if they where true false positives or if i had a chemical, but my heart says they where nasty testS! Shannon, hope u enjoy ur shower and it helps destress u xxx

Nothing again. must just have been that test. someone else had the same thing its on the gallary forum.

Hi Diane I am Here!

Was having make up sex. It was great now I am naseaus!

The shower was great.

How are you babe?

Jo :hugs: honey. Keep the rest of the test for any other time. I had an actual line evap on me!

calliebabie, any other possible pg symptoms? Fxd for u babe! Whats ur name btw? X

My name is Callie:haha:

I am trying hard not to symptom spot this month. My temps are very similar to last month so I am trying to play it cool and not get my hopes up.

Im trying not to symptom spot until I actually have a bump, a baby bump that is lol. Thats how DH said I will get my answer to being pregnant.

Jo you arent being self involved. Sometimes we need support from each other. :hugs:

I will be back in a couple of hours...if not tomorrow morning for sure. Talk to you all later!!!:hugs:

Thanks Ladies.
OH does of course think I have gone off the deepend tho said he saw something before we went to bed.
I havejust OD'd on butter popcorn my boss would otherwise nick it all :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back