Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi nicole, yip they are horses! I had 3 but had to see one, his name was romeo. Im gonna sell breeze too and just keep bud. Cant afford them all anymore! I have four cats too. Mummy and her 3 babies!
You will miss the wee puppies when they r gone, but you have ur own little baba to think about! Shannon, i woke up in a bad mood today but feel ok now. Need to go get horse feed and muck out etc, so will be back on tonight. I dont know whats happening with your body babe, but i know u will have a baby real soonx

UGH its snowing here again today we had finally had a little melt where you could see patches of green grass now its covered again I cant remember when I've seen the sunshine I need spring to get here

shannon have you had any leg cramps or pain in your knees that seems to be a symptom for me I had it last time around and its started with this bean I'm wondering if its a fibro thing

lol Nicole. My teeth have been hurting for days. I had bloody gums days ago.

so I think Ill test tomorrow with FMU. I have been testing BFN. I have taken 4 this week. lol

UGH its snowing here again today we had finally had a little melt where you could see patches of green grass now its covered again I cant remember when I've seen the sunshine I need spring to get here

shannon have you had any leg cramps or pain in your knees that seems to be a symptom for me I had it last time around and its started with this bean I'm wondering if its a fibro thing

um yes :wacko: I have had pain in my knees and wondering why. Leg cramps are normal for me

Also Nicole, I got fibro from having my son. I only experienced it with the last bean for pregnancy and I was pain free most of the time!

EDIT: let me know if you want to know the supplements I am taking. they are all good for pregnancy

hi nicole, yip they are horses! I had 3 but had to see one, his name was romeo. Im gonna sell breeze too and just keep bud. Cant afford them all anymore! I have four cats too. Mummy and her 3 babies!
You will miss the wee puppies when they r gone, but you have ur own little baba to think about! Shannon, i woke up in a bad mood today but feel ok now. Need to go get horse feed and muck out etc, so will be back on tonight. I dont know whats happening with your body babe, but i know u will have a baby real soonx

Oh I love horses have always wanted one but just dont have the right place for one I have cats also and fish and my little maltese her name is paisley and my little momma her name is millie sorry you woke up in a bad mood today

Ut oh, did you go to bed in a bad mood? Is AF over? Maybe its the weather? Enjoy your time with the horse, I am sure it will be relaxing..

Yah I am either preggo or getting ready to ovulate. :wacko:

:flower:

Have a good day honey

so I think Ill test tomorrow with FMU. I have been testing BFN. I have taken 4 this week. lol

lol I tested on wed friday and sunday last week all were bfn then I made dh pick me up some dollar store cheapies to satisfy my poas addiction and of course I had to take one as soon as he got home and got the faint line I wouldnt have seen it at all if I hadnt taken the test apart any other time I would have just tossed it I really feel your gonna get a BFP

Also Nicole, I got fibro from having my son. I only experienced it with the last bean for pregnancy and I was pain free most of the time!

EDIT: let me know if you want to know the supplements I am taking. they are all good for pregnancy

my pain level has been pretty good the past two months just started getting the pain in my knees and leg cramps again here the past few days my worst spots are my neck shoulders and lower back hip area I really hope it stays that way but if not I would love to get some info on what you take

Diane that is Paisley in my avatar she is such a little Diva Ill bbiab gonna go do a little cleaning while my tummy isnt doing flip flops

ha ha no i decided with my yearly appraisal due at work tomorrow I better get some actual work done for a change :rofl:

lol I tested on wed friday and sunday last week all were bfn then I made dh pick me up some dollar store cheapies to satisfy my poas addiction and of course I had to take one as soon as he got home and got the faint line I wouldnt have seen it at all if I hadnt taken the test apart any other time I would have just tossed it I really feel your gonna get a BFP

Wow ... I only use FMU. I sure hope I get a bfp.. gums were bleeding again. and tasted like blood ..barf.

my pain level has been pretty good the past two months just started getting the pain in my knees and leg cramps again here the past few days my worst spots are my neck shoulders and lower back hip area I really hope it stays that way but if not I would love to get some info on what you take

Neck and shoulders are the main fibro spot. I have had mine for 7 years in April, so its has gotten worse and better and worse and better.. kind of like a yo-yo back and forth lol. I bet the knees and leg thing are due to the pregnancy.

Morning ladies.... been surfing around the site and learned alot today... lol Never thought of using the soft cups or diva cup, I read alot of the posts and everybody that used them are now pregnant... WOW... I'm gonna get some of those for when I start trying again, no leakage this time... lol

Well I'm off to do some work around here... Hope everyone is doing well... I'm in the fertile mode right now :( damn cramps... I wish I could get pregnant now :( oh well... I just hate to waste a good eggo... lol Be back on later... Chow... :)

Hi girlies.. leaving shortly going to go do some fun stuff with my son:)

Wow caught up.
Drum roll please?
:bfn:
Must have been a funky test. OH was very your not PG andwould not agree there was anything on the stick ruddy man.
Grrrr I hate tests

Kirstie, so pleased you decided to go withthe wedding you will so much fun.
Diane, Nicole puppies love puppies.
Fingers crossed Shannon
Kim I'll use that egg if you don't need it?

I was gonna say the same thing to kim lmao.

sorry Jo. I have issues with HPt and sometimes downt know if they are right.

is Kirstie wantabean?

off for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79